Your real name: Moemen
Your DOB: 18/08/05 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, French and English
English Proficiency: B1

How long you have been playing: Since 2016
Your strengths: Well, My strengths are, I continuously learn and adapt to new information, knowledge retrieval and generating coherent also I'm an active guy, mature, respectful, I respect the rules, I like helping the community, even contribuyting ideas to grow.
Your weaknesses: My weaknesses are potential for misunderstandings with nuanced queries I may lack the inability to recognize humor.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Well, It seems really enjoyable helping community as SAHA, That means I will be having fun while working for the server and improving the activity. I believe that my skills and experience align well with community's goal and values and im excited about the opportunity to contribute to its continued success. I am eager to bring my expertise to your server and work together to achieve shared goals. I am also confident that my uniques qualities such as strong work ethic, innovation will make a valuable asset to your team.

Unique qualities you can offer: I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server and improve my career. Also, strong problem solving skills I have a proven track record of being able to analyze complex problems, Adaptability an Excellent communication.

Server Memberships: The Secret Circle "?" || Government || San Andreas Fire Department || San Andreas Interceptors || San Andreas Medics || San Andreas Transportation INC. || Global Express Trucking Co. || San Andreas Studios || Cunning Stunts || RaceTech || The Motor Heads || BRINKS
Additional information: Well, my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia. I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the possibility of contributing to your server's success.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I had some mutes for no-english and adminjail for DM last year.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got ban last year.

Edited by Orten1
  • Like 16

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1