Your ingame username: zxqwas
Your ingame alias: kikas
Your real name: Adrian
Your DOB: 09/10/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Poland
Language skills: Polish, English
English Proficiency: Not great, not terrible. I certainly don't need a translator.

How long you have been playing: First started in late 2010. I took a break between 2014 and 2020..
Your strengths: I have been part of AA's HQ team for 3 years now. During that time I've learned to be strict when the circumstances call for it. I also know when to back down and resolve a problem with words, rather than causing more harm with unnecessary punishments. I tend to thoroughly analyze any given situation before making a decision. This helps me notice details that other people might look over.
Your weaknesses: Because of my analytical nature, I often take longer to make a decision than most people would. You could say I am a perfectionist. In the past I used to have a short temper. However, I've earned to manage it so that it doesn't influence my actions.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: It's a new challenge I could take on. I'm always willing to help people in whatever way I can. Although I don't consider myself a good candidate, considering my poor activity in the recent months. I have been working on that for the past week though, and I know my playtime is only going to increase now that I've been made AA's vice leader. So I guess I have nothing to lose by applying.

Unique qualities you can offer: I have mentioned all such qualities in the strengths and weaknesses sections.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins, Outbreak Organization
Additional information: I don't like to overshare information, so I think I'd rather leave this section empty.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 48h ban for deathmatching (or some other reason that I don't remember) in late 2010.

Edited by kikas
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• kikas changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: kikas
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the CS team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.   

• Moist 1