New Admins for Rewards !

BasedGod

Question

It is so disrespectful to leave users who play this game with heart and blood hanging like with the rewards now !!!!

I would like to redistribute the people who are responsible for the wraps / rewards / props !!!!

Because apparently Steven / Tut / Johnny English never has time for us normal users.

Without us the donations this server would be fucked for a long time !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 answers to this question

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the services. But please don't throw out 3 guys when you have the whole team to blame because we can't hold it up to the standards you want us to have when sorting donation rewards. This could ofcourse be overseen within the SAES HQ Team how to improve our procedure.

But remember we are all human and have real lifes and can't be online 24/7. And we also want to enjoy the game just like everyone else without doing admin/staff tasks all the time.

Edited by Linkan

Hi, I would like to clarify something first.
To start with we are not really admins for “rewards”, technically any active admin has power to deal with rewards, I myself am one of them, so is Steven. Tut mainly deals with finalizing vehicle wraps on the server and other creative tasks

So we aren’t really the admins exclusively handling rewards, you are free to ask other admins too.

Both Steven and I try to help out with donations and reward changes when we can, you have to remember that just like yourself, we too are players of the game and we play & help out with administrative duties in our free time