The Company

The Company

Distinctive Questions:

Ingame name: 203|Kevin

Username: xxkevinxx

Country of Residence: Venezuela

Spoken Languages: Spanish,English

Date of birth: 09/12/1997

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I do not know exactly how much more than 2 years ago, then I stopped playing for a while.

Previous organisations: CripZ.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence:

• It is a criminal company that deals with theft of stores, theft of banks, arms and drug sales and all illegal activity. It is also a very close group that does not allow them to take their territory.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

• I would explain that it was not an intentional death, if necessary I would inform an administrator about what happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?:

• I would look around to find a cover and at the right time I would move to the place, immediately proceed to ask for help from the organization.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

• my reaction would be very mature since the personal thing should not be mixed with the affairs of the organization.

Distinctive questions:

Name of the game: 203 | coster

Username: coster2

Country of residence: Venezuela

Languages spoken: Spanish, English

Date of birth: 06/25/2000.

Start date of his career in SAES: Started about 2 months ago

Previous organizations: None

Several questions

Define the role of the Company in a sentence:

It is a group of criminals who are in charge of winning foreign territories, stealing banks and all kinds of illicit activities.

You are being chased by a policeman and unfortunately you die when falling off a cliff. That's why the policeman is threatening you with a report. How would you approach this ?:

I talk to him and explain what happened.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly the leader of the meeting advocates something that he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders him to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car, you suddenly see 2 laser points on your clothes, one pointing to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, all of a sudden, after a few milliseconds, you get the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected ?:

I try to escape to ask for help from my team.
There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. Making you have an incredible hatred against him. You have also sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid it because you know that a serious drama will not happen. Now, this same guy you have a grudge against decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw him in the gang?

Since he is on my team he should try to accommodate the problems, if he persists, I simply ignore him.

alt text
Distinctive questions
Ingame name: Alone
Username: alone1
Country of Residence: Tunisia/Soussa
Spoken Languages: English/Arabic/Frensh
Date of birth: 17/05/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i think 17/01/2018 1 year
Previous organisations: [Black Syndicate|BS]

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: An secret organization that wants to conquer the world through it's alliance with other gangs

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? Well, I would say sorry to him, I didnt mean that and would try out to solve this problem, and if he reports I will leave the choice to the Admins.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I will run to the car and take cover, will yell asking for a help from anyone, and if I hear a shot, I get in my car and I drive it on very fast speed.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Even if i hate him , i have to respect and teamwork with him, if my Family accepted him i need to give him a chance.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Carter
Username : dhiamlaih
Country of Residence : tunis
Spoken Languages : arab and englais
Date of birth : 15/8/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 15/6/2017
Previous organisations : NSWC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The gang's role is that we handle the drug buisness from our pharmauceutic.Where we do our drug dealing and sell medicine.This company is owned by the ThC

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would like to negotiate with the police officer and explain what exactly happened. If the police officer does not believe me, then I will speak to the higher ranked people in the gang and explain the misunderstanding.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would raise my hands and shout at the gang members who are aimaing at me asking if they plan to kill me or what. If they tell me to just leave immediately, then I would leave

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : When I join the gang there are rules and there is one of them that I have to respect the members of the gang then i will forgive him and we will be friends and I'd be trying to have a discuss with him and i'd having a neutral relationship upon something changes up my mind.

^[alt text]

Greetings everyone,

Dear @xxkevinxx, not that decent application and you've been adminjailed last week, still, your activity and your efforts can't be ignored to be honest, therefore you will get a chance to be a part of us. ~[Pending]~(orange), meet any High Council ingame for your tests.

Dear @coster2, Same as kevin, you guys are like twins. ~[Pending]~(orange), meet me or any HQ ingame for your tests.

Dear @Alone, mediocore application, I'm gonna say you're close but we're still unsure about you, I'd suggest you to show more effort and get known by our members (not only tunisians) and especially our HQs, make sure you don't annoy anyone. ~[Under review]~(gray).

Yours sincerely,
The Company High Council.

alt text

@dhia-eddine Poor application, beside that how can someone get jailed 10 times or more within a month, you clearly didn't undrestand our server rules.
Please make sure to read/follow them.
Application ~[denied]~(red), you can reapply in a month.
Note : Only HQs are allowed to post here so please stop posting meaningless comments.

Kind regards,
Fyrr

alt text

@coster2 While hanging with us for 1 month you collected 2 adminjail's...You need to improve your behavior and learn about the rules on the server , good luck in the future but unfortunately you're ~[denied]~(red) hermano.

Yours sincerely,
The Company High Council.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : xHazed
Username : Hazeed
Country of Residence : Germany
Spoken Languages : German , English , Russian
Date of birth : 17.07.1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 13.01.2019
Previous organisations : N/A

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :Taking over the world by deals with other organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would try to explain him the situation, try to let him forgive me.I would apologize and I would let him arrest me.If I can't stop him, I would explain the situation to admins that I've offered these things to the police officer and he didn't accept any of them.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

First concerns are the immediate actions to be taken which is obviously to establish the location of the snipers by simply observing the reflections from the telescopic sight. Once the enemy is detected, all you have to do is to find adequate cover. Since they are two snipers and I am on a vehicle, my chances of opening the door and making the run without being shot down are nearly impossible unless I were ironman which I am not. So 'Counter-attacking' the snipers isn't an option. leaving the sight would be a great idea. I would simply turn my engine on, act calmly and then quickly lay on the seats while driving the car backwards. that way, snipers won't have a clear shot nor will be able to harm me. But, snipers usually have backup on the ground. So I need to keep driving until they loose my track and at that moment, I'll have to abandon my vehicle and go to my safe-house making sure that nobody is following me. And that's how you successfully survive an ambush and have a great story to tell to your children!

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :

I would try to find the fair way between both of us, if that doesn't work I would keep him alone on his side, I would simply ignore him if that doesn't work.

alt text
Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Fist

Username: dali404

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: English and Arabic

Date of birth: 4th of July, 2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I can't recall exatly the date but I've been here since 2015

Previous organisations: FBI/ICE/OC

~[Miscellaneous questions]~

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is a syndicate that tries to dominate the field of crime with the support of other organizations
Criminal organization, Using the teamwork for robberies, earning money

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I will calm myself then I'll surrender and raise my hands up and I try to communicate with them, I'll try my best to survive. I can understand if they want to chill and accept to talk to me. if not I will take a cover and escape from them

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
If he joined the gang, then I'II have to be co-operative with him as the gang role says to work together always and that's our key for victory and hopefully try to forgive him so then it will be easier for both of us in future criminal activites.

Ingame name :SadPeir
Username :SadPeir
Country of Residence :Canada,Quebec
Spoken Languages :English ,french
Date of birth :1999/02/03
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :dont know exactly
Previous organisations :N/A

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : criminal organization main objectives are to make money quickly, to make deals with other gangs that lead to an increase in prestige in San Andreas.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :If I do it by mistake, then i will respawn at hospital and i'll say you're also free to arrest me It was my fault.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : let us guys what you have to do with me ;;) hahaha

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? says nothing and if he talk to me i muted im and if he continue i report him with a screenshot

alt text

First of all thanks to every applicant for your interests in joining The Company.

Hereby I would like to present to you the results of 19th January. Don't take our answer negative, keep looking forward and try to improve yourself.

@TheRoyel You have been hanging for a very long time now already. Your english isn't the best actually but sooner or later it would improve. You haven't been annoying towards our members but we saw that you got a couple of adminjails which we can't tollerate. We suggest you to try out lower gangs first before you aim for us. Moreover you should start learning the rules.
~[Denied]~(red) - Try joining lower gangs to gain experience or re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Fist Your effort isn't bad actually but many of our members found you annoying. We feel like you don't fit our standards yet. It would be good if you try joining lower gangs first to gain some experience before aiming for us. Moreover regarding your past you seem not to be very loyal.
~[Denied]~(red) - Try joining lower gangs to gain experience or re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Teo Your efforts ingame have been quite good and members were positive about you. You might be a bit unexperienced as this would be your first gang but we would like to give you a shot and make a soldier out of you. Start learning rules for your test!
~[Pending]~(orange) - Find an High Council member ingame for your final test.

@Hazed It has been a short time since you're hanging but the fact that you are german gives you a advantage! You seemed to be very mature and a funny guy to hangaround. You're unexperienced but we believe that you will learn fast. Start learning rules for your test!
~[Pending]~(orange) - Find an High Council member ingame for your final test.

@angel133 said in The Company:

How can I join the company?

Hey there angel, all you have to do is to read our topic up (first, post) and fill the application at the end of it, as a 2nd step you need to hang with our members and show yourself worthy
For more infos feel free to join our discord server
https://discord.gg/vMXvwXq

Ingame name :SrCuestion
Username :SrCuestion
Country of Residence :Chile
Spoken Languages :English and spanish
Date of birth :18/05/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :i started in 2013 and in 2015 mi pc died. i was to play in 2019
Previous organisations :i dont remember but i was in a gang in 2014

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :Total criminal anonymity

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First calmly, trying to talk to the cop if everything goes to a very high degree would speak with the admin and explain that everything is a misunderstanding, that or reach an agreement with the cop.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :At that time my options will be reduced to: throw me to the floor, run to the car avoiding the sight, or as an option of convenience, fake my death after a movement.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :Even with hatred, as a member of the gang I have to treat him like a brother, and without remorse or spite, even end differences:

Distinctive questions:

Name of the game: 203|TheLast

Username: newworld1237 / TheNew123

Country of residence: Argentina

Languages spoken: Spanish, English

Date of birth: 09/13/99

Start date of his career in SAES: I've been in SAES for about 3 years now but I've lost a couple of accounts for the e-mails

Previous organizations: None

Several questions
Define the role of the Company in a sentence:

the company is a criminal group specialized in all types of criminal acts, no matter how serious the company makes them, their work is serious and they do not allow any novice to want to pass them by

You are being chased by a policeman and unfortunately you die when falling off a cliff. That's why the policeman is threatening you with a report. How would you approach this ? :If I do it by mistake, then i will respawn at hospital and i'll say you're also free to arrest me It was my fault.

The leader of the meeting orders him to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car, you suddenly see 2 laser points on your clothes, one pointing to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, all of a sudden, after a few milliseconds, you get the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected ?:

the first thing I would do is take quick action and take cover behind the car, the next thing would be to wait as long as necessary until the fencers leave, then escape as quickly as possible in my car and seek help from an ally

There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. Making you have an incredible hatred against him. You have also sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid it because you know that a serious drama will not happen. Now, this same guy you have a grudge against decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw him in the gang?

I would try to resolve things with the boy, if he agrees to end the fights well, if he does not agree he would simply ignore it but if he continues to look for problems he would talk to some superior to see what can be done about it