Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,

@Drico45YT, @nenadbro, @FreshCoffee, @Joacoborasi, @kitkut please contact a Tester in game to get your test. ~[Pending]~(orange)

@Che-copete, your efforts have been rewarded. Have fun in The Company. ~[Accepted]~(lime)

That's it for the results.

~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.]~(red)

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
High Council of The Company

Ingame name: 203|DeliRy
Username: Porkchop6520
Country of Residence and Nationality: South Africa / South African
Spoken Languages: English (Home Language)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1 week to date
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: [ThC]Karim

Ingame name: 203|Liyones
Username: dhiamlaih
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia > Sousse
Spoken Languages: English / Frensh / Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing since 2016
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Pirus : kicked because i got adminjail
ICE: kicked because i got banned
SAFP: left because im boring in cop side also im not enjoying there.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: None

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Dear applicants,

We have discussed your applications and come to a final decision.

@lilsaint6520, you have passed the tests and shown an excellent skillset to become a member. You have been ~[accepted]~(lime), congratulations!

@Liyones_, as we had discussed already, you need to change, and we do not see that happening anytime soon. If you really want to become respected in this server, you stop denying the stupid behaviour and choices you make. Mistakes are made by mistake, not intentionally. Do not bother to reapply again before you can behave yourself. You are ~[denied]~(red). Also, removing your application will not change anything when you were already verbally denied. I was nice enough to edit it back for you.

That is all for now.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Company

Ingame name: Cheer
Username: Lynch1
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisian , Sousse
Spoken Languages: Arabic which is my first language then English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I've joined this community since 2018.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: To be honest , I have not been kicked from any organization, most of them died. I've spent like 1 month and a half at Organization Zero then I left I didnt felt comfortable there then I tried my luck with C and suddenly I got bored from it so I left after being inactive for like 3 months of studying. Also, I wanted to join cop side. So, I was taking part of The Strike Team after a long period there founders decided to delete this squad. So, I've headed to SAFP, I've had good memories there I was learning everything and got a concept of RolePlaying. Peaky Blinders , My brother were the sub Leader there so he helped me a bit to join and to help them out with some of activities after getting our level 2 the gang got closed due to a bit of troubles also I joined The Company in a interchange for one day when Peaky Blinders were alive. Generation X I left due to the gang inactivity. I tired to join cop life again but to be honest , I didnt like to be cop again and I'd like to stay in a gang forever.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: No one

alt text

Ingame name: 203|Maksim

Username: cnegovik

Country of Residence and Nationality: RussianI am a Russian citizen and live in Moscow <3

Spoken Languages: Russian and English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career:: I started playing back in 2013 but I was inactivate all the time and only returned this year on may 6

Z - came out of this Gang for my own reason!

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: sure - @Tema , @DarkSideR , @hRL , @Viktor , @Poodlyz and @KARIM

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,

@Cheer, you have been very invested in your work which resulted to be tested and accepted. Congratulation!! ~[Accepted]~(lime)

@Cristian, despite your efforts shown in game, you did not pass your test. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks. ~[Denied]~(red)

@Skyrle, new player, I suggest you to hang with our members to learn faster also to let us know you better, at the end it might result to a test. ~[Under-Review]~(gray)

@Maksim, thanks to your work, our members have a good impression on you, we would like to see if ready to join us. Find a tester ingame or contact a HQ. ~[Pending]~(orange)

~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.]~(red)

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
Director of The Company

Ingame name: Mehmet
Username: promehmet
Country of Residence and Nationality: The Netherlands
Spoken Languages: Dutch, Turkish and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I don't remember the exact date of when I started but I think it was somewhere in 2018.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was in BBMC for a week but got kicked after I got adminjailed.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes, I was hanging with The Company today where I met GreeD. I found The Company a great and a very active gang so he told me to apply if I liked The Company.

Ingame name: Yassinos
Username: yassinftw1
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im born in Tunisia, and a tunisian boy.
Spoken Languages: English / Arabic (main) / a little of French
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1 Week
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None because I just started playing.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: No but Im making friends around who are from ThC and they are really kind to me.

Ingame name: Misha
Username: MishaAA97
Country of Residence and Nationality: Morocco
Spoken Languages: Arabic , French ,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 20/08/2020 this is my my fourth day of playing
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: don't have a previous organisations
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: yes ,Kree

wanna add something , i am a woman and i know that women are rare in seas .

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,

@mehmet, we haven't seen you for a while, therefore we can not proceed to the next step. ~[Denied]~(red)

@Yassinos, great efforts, I think you deserved to have a little chat with a Tester. ~[Pending]~(orange)

@Misha, take your time to learn the rules, hang with our members and you might get a chance to have your test. ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
Director of The Company

alt textIngame name: VANIX
Username: far123
Country of Residence and Nationality: I live in Tunisia, exactly in the capital
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
Clandestine_Mob: I left cuz i was bored but i regreted
ICE: Cop life was boring
PP: I left to join an other gang
U:i did a rulebreak but mistake
ThC: doesn't play with others ,and Not be interested from the activity adn the turf but now I regretted it and changed it because I made it again
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is VANIX , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vedio games on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA ,and Manicraft , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can , and iam very friendly and have some experience about gangs beacuse i hanged with many gangs and i will be always loyal to this gang and help it to be one of best gangs in the server and I will do my best to maintain the gang's reputation .

Ingame name: Bum
Username: einars1999
Country of Residence and Nationality: Latvia/Latvian
Spoken Languages: English / Latvian .
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: About 2017 +/-
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Los Escondidos got kicked or the gang or the gang stop existing , was inactive because of real life problems.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes , [ThC]Manny convinced me to apply .

Ingame name: Tuned
Username: ooxxmichelxxoo
Country of Residence and Nationality: Germany, German
Spoken Languages: German, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Somewhere beginning 2014

• Underground Empire: It's actually very long ago, I don't really remember anything what happened back then.

• CripZ: I felt uncomfortable there

• The Company: After some time I went inactive because I had problems with some member and then after my inactivity I left.

• Overdose Crime: Joined it right after ThC but around 3 days later it died.

• Rogue 21: Due to a conflict with the leader I retired and later on the gang closed.

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Well I have a few friends inside there but no one really pushed me to apply.

Ingame name : 203|andres
Username : Andres10XD
Country of Residence and Nationality:colombia/spanish
Spoken Languages: spanish english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:1 months i was inactive
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: LightSide