Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

alt text

Dear everyone,

Hereby I present to you the application results for the week of July 9th. These results are binding and opinions are not changing in any way. To get to these conclusions for each applicant, meetings went on in our High Council and Board of Directors to get the best result for our organisation.

@Jizzy,
First we had a very positive feeling about you. However, after showing yourself around for a full month, we have noticed that your attitude changes because of your constant drug-use while playing the game. Because of that, we have decided that we cannot trust you and that it is better for you to find another organisation. You are denied.

@Snowyyy,
You have only been hanging for a short while and we would like to see more of you for the time being. You are under review.

@Edward99,
Same as with Snowyyy. We want to see more of you before we can make our final judgment.

@iTaze,
You are a very well-known player in our community. However, we have barely seen you around on the server. To join The Company, we need to see way more from you. Therefore, you are denied.

@Douglass,
We have told you this multiple times when you tried to join us last time. You are not experienced enough to join an organisation such as The Company. Besides that, you are the brother of a member that got recently kicked and one day after you decided to apply. This raises some amount of suspicion. We are sorry to tell you this, but you cannot be trusted by us because of that. Also, you are a known rulebreaker who gets adminjailed on a daily basis. That is also a very good reason why we came to our conclusion. You are denied.

@Ironclad,
Applying a few hours after getting kicked is not the way to solve your mistakes. You can apply again in two weeks. In these two weeks, we want to see full dedication from you and a large turn in your attitude, which was horrendous. You are denied.

@n-dsj-xdw-we,
I would have thought that you would not apply again after insulting one of the Directors multiple times Bastian. However, you really seem to be that stupid. You are denied and permanently blacklisted. Do not bother to show any form of interest in our organisation again, it will be a waste of your and our time.

@Gurdman,
Also for you, we have barely seen you around which makes us doubt if you are really wanting to join our organisation. You can reapply in two weeks from now if still interested. For now, you are denied.

Those are the results based on the opinions of our Members, Coordinators, High Council, and Board of Directors.
As said before, these results can only be changed by actions, our opinions on this will not change before you change.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Advisor & Member of the Board of Directors
The Company

Ingame name: Nippy

Username: emrecik

Country of Residence: Turkey

Spoken Languages: Turkish and English

Date of birth: 01/06/2004

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 6 or 7 months

Previous organisations: N/A

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is an underground criminal covert organization.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk to the cop firstly and tell him that was an accident if he's dumb i would ignore him and deal with the admin when he come

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i would just say "FUCK YOU"

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Ignore him

Name in the game: PerroLoco

User: perroloco

Country of residence: Argentina

Spoken languages: I speak spanish as main tongue and little english

Date of birth: 20 February 1998
Start date of your SAES career: 2 years ago Idk the exact date

Previous organisations: BS, RDMC, T~C, EU, C ,AA, ThC ,CripZ

Miscellaneous questions

Define the role of the company in one sentence: In short words The Company roles based on an underground organization that acquires goods from government, The Company is a covert gang SA their purpose is to take control of around the whole world out. They blackmailing, smuggling weps and Assassination are the principal roles of them.
You're being chased by a cop and sadly you die falling off a cliff. That's why the cop threatens you with a report. How would you approach this?: Firstly I try to calm down the situation and have a talk with the subject, If he is an incapable for listening me I'd talk with the admin when he comes.

You're in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly the meeting leader advocates something you don't like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The meeting leader orders you to leave the band and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to his car, he suddenly sees two laser dots on his clothes, one pointing to his heart and the other to his liver. First, you act calmly, but then suddenly, after a few milliseconds, you get this signal in your brain that you have no body armor - what would you do after you realized you were unprotected? In that case I'd grab him and take him to a safer place.
There's a guy you've had several disputes with, causing you to have an incredible hatred of him. You have also sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him, because you know that if you don't, a severe drama will happen. Now this same guy you hold a grudge against decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join in. How would you react when you saw him in the band? I leave the past in past and I ignore it completely

@nippy1 said in The Company:

Ingame name: Nippy

Username: emrecik

Country of Residence: Turkey

Spoken Languages: Turkish and English

Date of birth: 01/06/2004

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 6 or 7 months

Previous organisations: N/A

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is an underground criminal covert organization.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk to the cop firstly and tell him that was an accident if he's dumb i would ignore him and deal with the admin when he come

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i would just say "FUCK YOU"

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Ignore him

Ingame name:EissA
Username:eissa2000
Country of Residence: Egypt
Spoken Languages: Arabic , English and French
Date of birth: 1 Aug. 1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Since sep. 2013
Previous organizations: FBI,MMC.LMN,[FA],Secret Service,Outcome, also i was one of who had nice time with RDMC and it's members that i found them here like @Thing

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: They have an achievement and to reach that achievement it took them to illegal things like Arms Smuggling, Assassination, deals with gangs etc
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
Simply I'll talk with the cop otherwise if he didn't listen or already reported I'll deal with the admin and try to proof my self.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I'll act normally like there is nothing happening and keep walking until I face what's waiting for me xD

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

If he joined then he made what the gang asked for so he made effort so he's welcomed for the gang but not welcomed for me (ignoring) in my opinion is the best way to fix problems or to not get involved in problems.

My old profile link: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/21961-eissa/

-Ingame name: savino

-Username: doris

-Country of Residence: Tunisia

-Spoken Languages: Arabic, English and Frensh and deutsh

-Date of birth: 26 avril 1998
-Date of the beginning of your SAES career: from 2011 but i didnt play since 2015

-Previous organisations: i forgot the gang name .... but in my old acc i was with the [FBI]

***Miscellaneous questions

-Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a secret underground criminal covert organization

-You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk with the cop to explain that was an accident and try to find a solution , and he didnt undersand i will talk directly to any admin.

-You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i will say to him ''FUCK off'' and i will run to a cover

-There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? i will simply ignore him

Ingame name:my in game name is 203|Dankata

Username:my username is danielstefanov10

Country of Residence:i live in Varna,Bulgaria

Spoken Languages:Bulgarian is my main language ofc. but besides my english skills are good, wont say perfect but if i have to rate it maybe around 8-9 from 10 and the last language that i speak is German (not really good)

Date of birth: 09.06.2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i started playing SAES from 2013, i played a lot but last 1 year i went inactive because of school and because i couldnt play that much, now im back and ready to play as much as i can :)

Previous organisations:well my first organisation was UE when they were lvl 2, got in to learn the main things and to get some experiance, after that i joined RDMC where i became a full HQ,Thing is one of the guys that helped me the most and one of the guys that i am a really good friend with and i am really thankful to him about that, this is the gang which i was in the most, i really loved the gang stayed there for a year and a half but unfortunately it died, then i joined SAPA...i will be honest with this one...it was a great mistake of mine i left like a week before RDMC died to try the cop side...anyways i used to stay in SAPA until they teached me the things i had to know and then i joined FBI, stayed there and played for some months but for real...the cop life is not my life, when i left i went inactive as i said, now im back to active and ready to play.... i know that some of you may think that im a hopper, but trust me i am not

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:their main goal is taking over the world by making friendships and deals with other gangs as much as possible, they can also make other criminal activities like arms smuggling,jailbreaking,blackmailing and many other things, most of the things that a gang needs can be done from them, that includes assassinations too.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: well in almost every cop's eye that would be an avoid arrest, but sometimes mistakes can be made, so if i know that i havent done it on purpose i will try to talk with the cop that i did not want to do that, can ask him if he wants money or to jail me instead, if i can avoid the report it will be the best option, but if i get reported and an admin calls me i will try to explain in front of both the cop and the admin and maybe we can figure things out like mature guys.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: well as a beggining i wont panic because that wont lead to anything better, i will raise my hands in the air to show them that i dont want any trouble and that i am not armed, then i will try to convice them to put the weapons down and let me go, if that doesnt works i will ask them what they want from me and i will do what must be done to save my life, in a situation like that you should do anything because safety is a priority for everyone, if they want money...i will give them money...the main point is to stay alive... you have to be smart for those kind of situations because they can cost you everything, think fast and try to do what you are told to do because that might save your life,its not about wearing armour in some cases that cant save your life as well...your brain is the weapon...that is the way it should be done, atleast my way to be done

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?: i have experianced that feeling, yeah in some terms it might not be cool for you, but as i said sometimes mistakes and fights happen between players, its not about that, its about the way you figure it out, its just a game at all, games are to be played for fun, you can try to talk with the person, act mature and sort things out without any bad behaviour, because sometimes the person you fight with can be a really good friend to you, if you are optimistic and calm everything can be fine.

Thank you guys for reading, i hope that you will like it :)

Game name: Gary

Username: vgary

Country of residence: Chile

Languages spoken: Spanish, English

Date of birth: May 22, 2002

Date of beginning of his career in SAES: June 1, 2018

Previous organizations:
~ None

Define the role of the Company in one sentence:
~ The Company, is a recidivist gang whose goal is to eliminate San Andreas. To achieve that, they do illegal things like murdering people and putting weapons together with other gangs. Everything is done in secret,

Make a list of what you should do is take care of your back.
You are chased by a policeman and sadly you die falling down a precipice. That's why the policeman is threatening you with a report. How would you approach this?
~ As a professional, I will follow the conversation and explain what happened to me. As I do not lie, it would be easy for the police to understand what really happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly, the leader of the meeting advocates something that he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders him to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking towards your car, you suddenly see two laser points on your clothes, one pointing to your heart and the other to the liver. First, you act calmly, but suddenly, after a few milliseconds, you get the signal in your brain that you do not have body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
~ For me, making sure is a necessity. I would find a good place to hide and at the first opportunity would throw a swim behind me and I would quickly try to get into the car and leave the area.

Post withdrawn

alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 20th of July 2018. After a long discussion in the High Council, we have decided the following results.

Dear @Snowyyy,

Thanks for being patient. We have seen your effort in-game and our members are positive about you. Your application goes -=(orange)pending=-. Find a HQ in-game for your assignments. Good luck.

Dear @Dankata,

Since you're liked by many HQ's, we decided to -=(green)accept=- you, welcome aboard.

Dear @perrolocoo & @EissA,

We would like to see more from you guys. Keep hanging around and show us that you're worth it. -=(yellow)under review=-.

Dear @savino,

Our members didn't pay a lot of attention to you, simply because we have seen you barely. Your application goes -=(red)denied=-. If you're still interested, apply again after 1 week starting from today.

If you are denied, do not feel demotivated and keep hanging to prove us that you are worth it.

We wish all the applicants good luck in their careers.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
Sub Leader
The Company

Ingame name: Ziby

Username: vex95

Country of Residence: Sweden

Spoken Languages: Swedish,English

Date of birth: july 9 1995
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont remember the date, but between 2013-2014

Previous organisations: MMC,BikerboyZ,RebelsMC,TT,BB,ALT,The wandrers, 1st Ztatic, LMN

Miscellaneous questions

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk with the cop, and explain, maybe he will understand, then I will talk with an HQ or higher leader in my organization. Then i will offer the cop to arrest me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

• i would try to protect myself.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

• I will Ignore him, or maybe talk with him to start from the beginning.

/Ziby

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: 203|Redzilla1

Username: shpunka1

Country of Residence: Varna, Bulgaria (i was born in russia but moved to bulgaria)

Spoken Languages:Russian,Bulgarian and English

Date of birth:10.9.2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:i am playing SAES since 2014, i stopped playing for some time because i didnt had a laptop

Previous organisations: i am an ex RDMC member, didnt left from there, the gang died...that is the only gang i have been in, used to get a really good experiance for the server and the gameplay...etc i am a loyal member so i can benefit that for sure, i will prove myself if needed, im trying to hang with ThC members as much as possible, i do that everyday aaand now as i know some of the guys i wanted to apply and continue hanging around with them :)

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:the company's role is based on money laundry,jailbreaking,selling weapons,assassinations....they are trying to take over the world by creating friendships and deals with other gangs...also one of their roles is about pharmaceuticals

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?i will try to explain that it wasnt on purpose and i will try to convice the cop, if needed..i will offer him money or a free jail, will try to stay away from a report at all cost
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? First of all i wont make any fast moves, i will try to calm down and think a bit before i take any actions, i will get my hands up and get on my knees if needed so the guys can see that im not dangerous, then i will try to talk with them and figure a way out of the risky situation, that is the best way to survive, but if things dont go so well i will take cover in case that they open fire and i will try to find a way out before i get killed.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?there are many situations like this one, you can always have someone in the gang that you dont like, but you have to forget the bad feelings to eachother and try to behave like normal players... the easiest way to sort things out is to have a talk with that guy, just act mature...thats all, there is no need of negativism when its just a game....yea sometimes it might be annoying but you have to get over it and forget the ego.

alt text
Distinctive questions

Ingame name: canserbero

Username: 604

Country of Residence: Venezuela

Spoken Languages: English and Spanish

Date of birth: 08/02/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm an active criminal who is in the passion of killing cops and i enjoy doing so. I have had many moments in SAES, some of them were good and the majority was bad, but recently I've learned that there is life and It's just a game where i just play to have fun and waste my "free" time. I can say that my past had a real influence on me, and I got really obsessed but I've learned from my mistakes and I try my best to avoid doing these mistakes again or being influenced in any trouble that can affect me or my reputation. After a long journey playing here (Approximate 5-6-7 years) I think I've learned and got enough experience and made some friends from different countries. To unravel, i'm part of Enternia.

Previous organisations:
I don't remember very well the time sequence of these, there are even gangs missing but they didn't make officials

LCL: It was a little dm gang, some close friends created it in 2013 and we all got a ban lmao, only two peoples still playing saes, it's Cosculluela and me..

ZT: Gang died.

~[HS]~(purple,blueviolet): Pitoco decide to help me offering a spot in HS, got kicked after happened a problem with Ghezzy, one of they main cracker. (Favoritism), back in 2017 and got HQ.

~[MMC]~(#1c4539): Joined it after hang and talked with betonmc, unfortunately, i was so new that and a rulebreak, got kicked again..

~[YakuzA]~(orange): Left after got problems playing GT with strong,expert and xraider.

~[UE]~(maroon): Everything was ok, stayed around 5 months in the gang but got problems with Strong & Buzz, crank tried to solve it but it was not the same confidence, to be honest i felt uncomfortable. Left

~[[MS13]]~(teal): Gang died

~[BS]~(sienna,green): Thanks to my efforts gained the trust of the members and opted lvl 3, but everything changed when Daster got lvl 5, he started to change everything and become a monkey, so I decided to left.

~[CDC]~(#750931): Good gang and sweet family, They gave me a great opportunity and I'm grateful them, especially with @Julio and the HQ Team, but the reason I came out was that came a sudden favoritism, the gang achieved an imbalance when Pitoco starts to descontrole lvl system and others things, many new promote people got lvl so fast, pitoco likes roleplay/events/activity than loyalty, and decide to left because pitoco was telling me that everything i did was wrong. Sorry to cdc-hq team if i didn't express this.

~[CripZ~]~(teal): I left the first time and back in 2018, got problems with Laggiaze, so zaza hit my ass, kick /;

The biggest problem in the gangs is when favoritism and sentimental courage takes over the HQ Team... I consider in-game as a momentary cycle, unfortunately never wanted to be a hopper but it's something that i didn't control, so I'm here today applying for a change, a new future and above all, a new story.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: Well, I understand that has an important roleplay in the clandestine criminal life, not everyone tries to dominate the government and police departament like ThC does, It is not a mafia has many influences from both parties ,the unique potential makes it one great org and
a balance that every gang would want, that's everything that i can understand.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:
I think the best way to solve problems is talking to people 1 by 1, some have a strong character and others just ignore your apologies or feel resentment towards, but i would try to apologize and give some gifts (money) and leave him alone to think the situation. For example: ( We break these kind of rules unconsciously, others do it because they want to do, everyone decides his destine).

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I think if I belong to a gang, I should always be armed and protected, In the life we should be prepared for any situation, the human being responds by brain stimulation that reacts in a disorderly way to the idea of die, Knowing myself i would react something scared but i recieved a training and can controle my emotions in every situations.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I have nothing against anyone, we should help everyone and give opportunitys, I am not God to know his heart but I am a man who likes to see more action than typical words, I have gone through a lot and I understand people easily, I think I'm good at giving advice, I've also taught a lot of new players and I have a lot of patience.

Sincerely Yours:
canserbero

Ingame name:PolFoxLV
Username:polfox
Country of Residence:Latvia
Spoken Languages:Latvian, English and a little bit of Russian.
Date of birth: The 16th of April, 2003
Date of the beginning of your SAEScareer:I Started to play the SAES RPG server about 2 years ago. But i abandoned my account for about a year, so it only has about 130 hours.
Previous organisations: None
Miscellaneous questions-

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is all about taking over San Andreas, by Eliminating other gangs.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would peacefully explain to the cop,what happened.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of themeeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heartand the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no bodyarmor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would find a way (if possible) to leave the area as fast as i could.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge ondecides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would keep all the Hatred to myself and just have a civilized conversation with him, and just talk it out.