Closed Organisation  ·  42 members

Santucci Mob

Santucci Mob - Media Archive

Rainy

8rLjqNm.png

A friend of the Mob requested a favor by calling a Capo. It included execution of a connected businessman. Apparently he was a corrupted businessman causing problems for our friend. As the scoping continued by mafiosos, they saw that one of the times he would be alone is when he's having fun with prostitutes in his yacht. The mafioso who took this duty, made sure that it's only prostitute and yacht driver with him. He has successfully executed everyone on the yacht and didn't leave any witnesses to make sure nobody follows the mistakes he's done.

Spoiler

cj7om8w.png

1eilOwZ.png

rGjgCjV.png

nwSmpTV.png

FtzDLNP.png

9zgfFaA.png

41jEHM7.png

adHURKP.png

• Moist 1

8rLjqNm.png

It was a very long day, as they usually are in the mob, around 10PM the boss called me, an unexpected call, but I answered anyway. When I attended to him, he told me about a debtor, who had sold him cocaine months ago and never paid it, so I was ordered to end with his life. The boss contacted our informants to facilitate my work, who told us that the debtor was going to be walking through the gas station in Los Santos, around 12 o'clock at night. I quickly hung up the call and headed to the car. I drove slowly since I had no rush because I were on time to be able to find him at the gas station. Fortunately when I arrived I found him, I crossed my car and killed him by shooting him 2 times in the chest, falling and dying instantly. The colleague of the debtor was totally traumatized by the situation and could not react, so I got in the car and quickly escaped. Hopefully with this people will learn to pay their debts on time. 

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

sKlodce.png
tt7hKSV.png
jrCk5Ss.png
pDGNW6N.png
ninyrUV.png
aVPP0I9.png
jrKa53M.png
cf2sFiL.png
xq56aWR.png
Ddb8IfO.png
l4Iw7xw.png

8rLjqNm.png

There are always traitors in the mob, you always know, but you can't kill everyone in one day either, this last month in particular we discovered a traitor with my partner, we saw her repeatedly in areas of the enemy gangs alone, and that is very rare because if she goes alone to those places they should have already killed her and we cannot allow this so a plan was devised to kill her for being a traitor. The same afternoon we had an helicopter trip with her to the Las Venturas airport and it occurred to us that this would be her last trip. At 15.30 PM I turned on the helicopter and prepared it to take off, when we took off and reached 5000 feet, approximately 10 kilometers from where we took off, we told her that we knew she was a traitor and we gave her to choose this option without practically pain, which was to jump out of the helicopter. Faced with such shame, she quickly opened the door of the helicopter without saying any word and threw herself into the void, committing suicide and dying instantly from the fall.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

VTby2Ke.png
VzGeHDc.png
LMOhtKh.png
9u3mkPi.png
Q9HrTyV.png
4a7uEbJ.png
3Bb20yv.png
8G6AnqC.png
BOBlVbC.png

8rLjqNm.png

Commonly on Fridays we deliver to our customers and since today is Friday we had to make an m4 and mp6 ammunition deliver, 1000 bullets of each. We already know this customer, he is our client since a year and he always buy only ammunition from us and always paid on time. I suspect that he is a corrupt cop since he always has his face covered. Anyway it´s is not our problem, as long as he pays us no one will be hurt or have any kind of inconvenience. The delivery as always we did it under the bridge near the central police station at 7 in the morning, so at 6 with my partner we grabbed the client's ammunition, loaded it in the trunk of the car and took it to Los Santos, respecting the speed limits so that we are not stopped by any police or raise any type of suspicion. When we arrived, the customer was with his truck, we got out of the car and gave him the ammunition established in the purchase, he paid us and we left quickly.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

KxTUQ7p.png
Q6ibe4V.png
99tPuKO.png
hZtMF6r.png
d2WUNQl.png
IegjXpt.png
5IS6ePg.png
DCrBe6S.png
GJDGcG4.png
tiMcnS2.png
BwhF69P.png
JrDp0uQ.png
KNTXmkl.png

8rLjqNm.png

Story Title: Isabella "The Tigress" Santucci

Backstory:
Isabella Santucci was born into the powerful Santucci family, renowned for their deep-rooted connections and ruthless operations within the Italian mafia. Raised in Naples, Italy, Isabella was groomed from a young age to uphold the family's legacy of dominance and control in the criminal underworld.

rovpsBR.png

Under the guidance of her father, Don Antonio Santucci, Isabella learned the intricacies of organized crime, from negotiation tactics to combat skills, making her a formidable force within the Santucci Mob.

Current situation:
As a respected lieutenant within the Santucci Mob, Isabella "The Tigress" Santucci is entrusted with safeguarding the family's interests in San Fierro. Facing increasing threats from rival gangs, particularly a Chinese syndicate encroaching on their territory, she takes proactive measures to assert the Santucci Mob's dominance.

Pedu5wb.png

Scene:
Isabella strides into the den of the Chinese gang, her presence commanding attention and respect despite her seemingly casual attire of a white short robe. Her attire symbolizes her confidence and fearlessness, challenging the gang's soldiers with a calm yet intimidating demeanor. With precise and calculated moves, she swiftly neutralizes each threat, her martial skills honed through years of training and experience.

Standing before the gang's boss, a notorious figure known for his brutality, Isabella's piercing gaze meets his defiant stare. In a chillingly composed tone, she delivers her message: "Don't mess with the Santuccis."

yTTxmKd.png

The room falls silent, the tension palpable as Isabella's words hang in the air, a stark warning to all who dare challenge the Santucci family's authority. 

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

HF2RWdq.png
aamXCCE.png
YPHZksj.png
2Ajn2GE.png
Zm7jI7Q.png
b6w8Pej.png
4lBFEsS.png
sLr1cAw.png
c5tfeQp.png
SwC2nPo.png
xxFM6hi.png
vA5PFbN.png
za34vYI.png
JWmaRNe.png

8rLjqNm.png

Gasoline lately is very expensive, it rises every month affecting the economy of the mob and of our pockets as well. Faced with this great problem we set out to steal a gasoline truck, this would help us all significantly since a truck carries many liters of it. Bringing a gas truck would make our boss very happy and would surely give us a reward, so we prepared our weapons and headed towards the NRG500. Finding one of these trucks is not an easy task since there aren´t few in this city, but after searching in various places we were able to find one on the road next to the Red County farm so we quickly crossed the motorcycle, pulled out my Deagle and quickly pointed towards the driver. He quickly got out of the vehicle and we told him to raise his hands, if the situation got tense, I would shoot the trucker in the cheast and solve the problem. Fortunately he didn't say anything and we quickly got into the truck and escaped obviously happy for what we were able to steal.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

tMLg4Y7.png
wrVy68x.png
27hiPk6.png
GEUm0dC.png
lRMfArU.png
alnPdBz.png
mSF1Twe.png
uXihZsm.png
MHApmi6.png
1Itj4Vu.png

8rLjqNm.png

Story Title: Marco "Il Leone" Santucci 

Back Story:
Marco Santucci a high-ranking member of the High Table and the formidable leader of the Santucci Mob in Whetstone, commands respect and fear across the territories he oversees. With a legacy steeped in crime and power, Marco's cunning strategies and ruthless enforcement have solidified his dominance. Known for his meticulous nature and brutal efficiency, he is a force to be reckoned with in the underworld.

D5lZZTn.png

Scene:
Marco sat in his luxurious office, the dim lighting casting shadows on the rich mahogany furniture. The quiet hum of business surrounded him when his phone rang. It was the new sheriff. After a brief conversation, the sheriff requested a meeting at the station.

With a sense of purpose, Marco grabbed the keys to his old but meticulously maintained brown Ford GT and drove to the station. The car's engine purred as he navigated the winding roads of Whetstone, arriving with a commanding presence.

Entering the sheriff's office, Marco's sharp eyes took in every detail. The sheriff informed him of a drug farmer who had been snitching on the Santucci Mob to gain power. This betrayal could not be tolerated.

etyIBXt.png

Returning to his base, Marco wasted no time. He called in a group of trusted enforcers and laid out the plan. They loaded into their vehicles and headed to the farm, the night air heavy with anticipation.

As they arrived, they exited their cars and began their assault. Gunfire erupted, shattering the silence of the farm. The traitorous farmer, caught off guard, was killed in front of his own home. To ensure no trace of betrayal remained, Marco ordered his men to rig the farm with TNT. The explosion lit up the night sky, erasing the farm and its treachery in one final, fiery display of the Santucci Mob's unyielding power. 

bRujL4Y.png

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

PdFfeOn.png
KPabwxV.png
Lst0PH0.png
JJkA5rC.png
0qfh6Ul.png
WODO5cU.png5rBIZXy.png
nKtmhN9.png
Y5A0SRk.png
b4QDs24.png
HXIrqSo.pngpke2EyP.png
sY3p05q.png
WGsMxjy.png
6vWbING.png

8rLjqNm.png

Chapter one : Revenge for the Wine

ep: 1
Scene:
Marco De Luca, a high-ranking member of the High Table and leader of the Santucci Mob in Whetstone, received a frantic call from one of his enforcers. Their wine warehouse had exploded, destroying all the stock and trucks. The loss was substantial, and Marco was furious.

3dtSYET.png

Without wasting time, Marco drove to the site of the explosion. The once bustling warehouse was now a smoldering ruin, the air thick with the scent of burnt wood and wine. He surveyed the devastation with a burning rage, determined to find out who was responsible.

Marco initiated an investigation, starting with a visit to a small crew's neighborhood. He suspected they might know something about the explosion. As he approached, two young men bolted. Marco, with his enforcers, chased them down, catching up with them in his car. One of the men was killed on the spot as a warning. The other, terrified, was forced to give up a name.

XQ5Mqdu.png

After extracting the information, Marco disposed of the second man, leaving no loose ends. He then directed his enforcers to hit the streets of Los Santos, determined to track down the person responsible for the destruction of the warehouse.

The hunt through the city was relentless. Marco's men scoured every corner, every contact, and every lead, driven by their boss's fury. The trail was hot, and Marco knew it was only a matter of time before they found the one who dared to cross the Santucci Mob 

SgXeLbi.png

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

iY3ZDhA.png
DQN7xeG.png
iWJ8b3Y.png
EHp43IK.png
FKjjInp.png
d0SI89D.png
DmVsXhO.png
mPShoEZ.png
eRCFCdM.png
nzEhaVY.png
oYo5HIF.png

• Like 1

8rLjqNm.png

We always have new customers, some don't know what we are and others do. Apparently, one of the customers does not know who we are, since he bought weapons from us 1 week ago and did not pay us. Faced with such a problem, we decided to give him a surprise that he will not forget for the rest of his life, basically this we usually do with new debtors. The boss called me and gave me the order to do it. Make what? fire a burst of ammunition at his house to give him the biggest scare of his life. I started my car and headed there. Normally I usually go with the mob cars, but this time I decided to go with my personal car because it is faster, so it will help me to escape and return to our base as quickly as possible. His house is located in Los Santos, near the hamburger restaurant, when I arrived at the place I got out of my vehicle, quickly grabbed my AK47 and emptied the charger in his house and car, as a result of him learning the lesson of paying on time next time. Finally I escaped.

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

goSr8IS.png
ifDiqo4.png
6IaRXoZ.png
jJlUwZ7.png
ZNJWxgn.png
OFJVEpN.png
T33PFn9.png
bfRCS6W.png
wQ3BwOb.png
CEyoc4i.png