All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Participants:@Negan1498
History:

:::

alt metni
It was a sunny day. Dzeko got up early in the morning and went to work. All Freight Transport went to the firm and took delivery of the truck. He was given a lot of money for this job. He was surprised. Then he set out to pick up his trailer. He took the trailer and set off. The company owner warned him not to leave the main road. they said go the desert road.
alt metni
Dzeko turned on the music in the car and quietly continued on his way. Then, while on the way, he suddenly entered the MIT police control. The officer asked him to extract the documents. Dzeko handed the documents and checked the police. Then the police searched the dzekon and put on the handcuffs. Dzeko asked him what happened. Police told him he was carrying illegal motorcycles and arrested him. Then he went to the Mt office. he went to jail.
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt text
Participants: @SlapBobs
History:
alt metni
It was a sunny day. Dzeko got up early to feed his poor family and went to the all load trucking company. It was delivered. He got on the Dzeko truck and set out to pick up the trailer.
alt metni
A woman was waving when she got to Los santosa. He seemed to need help. Dzeko pulled his truck to the right and went over to him for help. The woman was crying. He said he needed help. The car's wheels burst. Dzeko agreed and went home.
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
They entered the house. Then the woman took Dzeko to her bedroom and pushed it to the bed. Dzeko fell to bed and they started having sex. Dzeko was satisfied, then the woman drank and drank coffee. Coffee contained sleeping pills. Dzeko fainted suddenly in bed. He stole $ 5000. This woman was a swindler wanted by the MIT. When Dzeko woke up he noticed everything but it didn't work.
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt text

alt text

Type Of Activity: Fuel Trucking
Date: 06/01/2021
Participants: me
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/2niQOpE

alt text

Date: 07/01/2021
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/jyS61nF

alt text

Date: 08/01/2021
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/ebx59uk

alt text

Date: 08/01/2021
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/ilM4VCB

alt text

Date: 09/01/2021
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/Ctf3M2N

alt text

alt text
Participants: @Gnar
Date: 10.01.2021
History: On January 10, 2021, I was in the office before 7pm when I got the call. A farmer called that he needed a supply of agricultural equipment from SF Docks to a Flint County farm. I agreed and drove to the pickup point, I hooked the trailer and drove towards the farm. When I got to the farm, a farmer was waiting for me. We talked for a while and then he paid me for delivery.
Screenshots:

When he call:
alt text

At the pickup point
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The way to FC farm
alt text
alt text
alt text

I arrived at the place of delivery - payment for transport
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt metni

Participants: @MrSolrac - @Rooster
Date: 11.01.2021
History: Miltingary was coming home after work. It was a calm day, everything was going normal. He eats own food and sleep. He wakes up and prepared himself for going work. He got into his car and get way for going workplace. Miltingary's boss was wait him in front of the door, and he was want to talk something to her. He offered him an offer, Ofcourse Miltingary accepted this request. Miltingary was get 50 thousand offer, he need to do load extra %15 illegal, and need to climb Mount Chiliad. Immediately he get into him truck and does final preparations, he was ready to move, and he get on the way. He was in Whetstone way, and he to notice cop from back the his truck.The cop said "We got notice about your loads, we need to search your loads." and Miltingary had to accept.
Cop was find a extra loads.Miltingary objected to cop but, he can't escape from arrested.
Screenshots:

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt text
alt text
Participants: @Cristian and @M7mDGr7
Story:A day of Mechanical
Screenshots:
alt text

I was on one night until I got an emergency call and of immediately went to where the emergency was.
alt text
alt text
When he arrived at the emergency, he asked the man what the fault was in his car and she told me that it was the radiator that was failing and smoke began to come out.
alt text
alt text
and I told the man that I would have to take it to the workshop to put a new radiator.
alt text
alt text
alt text
I remove the radiator and find a new one for the car.
alt text
alt text
After installing the new radiator, he tells the man that his car is ready.
alt text
END..