All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @nCovv
Story:
A farmer came to me while I was playing in the arcade in the morning. He said he wanted to talk to me. I said it would be more comfortable to talk to him at the office. The farmer was so tired that he said he wanted to talk here. You wanna carry me two fenced cars and
He said he would pay. I immediately accepted and we got into the vehicle. Then we took the cars out over the fence. It was really hard to move. We couldn't go back, especially on tight bends. After a long way we made the delivery. Then I took my $ 6000 money and went back to the atari hall.
ScreenShots

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Participants: @nCovv @NRG-aka-Caligula @Merkazo
Story: It was a hot day in San Andreas. While I was waiting at the office, a customer came. The customer asked us to take the construction materials from san fireo to the Las venturas mine site. At first, I wasn't very happy because the weather was so hot. I didn't want to accept it because he had little money. But when the other truck driver next to me said he wanted to deliver, I agreed. First of all we took our truck and went to the san fiero area. We loaded the construction materials in the region we visited. However, the crane that would load the construction materials was not working at that time. That's why we were too late. We were driving a little fast to keep up with the delivery time. We started to leave without waiting at the traffic lights. When we arrived at the construction site, we went through a check. We landed quickly. The owner gave us the money he offered. Then we left the construction site.
ScreenShots

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date17.10.2020
Participants: @NoFear
Story I got a work transporting some construction vehicles and a barrack, so got in my truck and drove to Las Venturas quarry. When i arrived i waited for the barrack to get loaded on my trailer, when it was loaded i started driving towards San Fierro construcation site, i arrived and waited for the crane to unload the barrack. When it was unloaded i drove back to the quarry and the workers started to load some vehicles on my trailer and when the vehicles was loaded i started the journey to San Fierro construction site.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Date: 20/10/2020
Participants: @Lou-2
Story: One day, a client came while sitting in my office. We chatted with him and after chatting he said that a tube was left at San Fierro airport. And we took my client and his reel to the construction site. After I took the roller to my client's construction site, he told me where to put it and put it there. Then after some chat with my client he gave me some money.

ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text