All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

W7wtRjC.jpegq0aB7by.pngW7wtRjC.jpeg

Type Of Activity:  Roleplay
Date: 10/09/2024
Participants: KJ|Tsubasa

Story

Be Humble!!!

i was traveling around las venturas with my truck, i had to delivery a woodens pallets there but when i arrives at the point of delivery i found i guy which was having a bad night, his car broken in his work and he doesnt had how to get home, i talked to him, so decided to help him getting his home, i gave him a ride, we had nice conversation on the way, he told me about his family, his dogs and cats, once we get there he invited me to get in, he offered a coca cola, he was a rich guy, mature and humble. i feel good doing well to peoples which i do not know, this change the world, i feel good! i did a great friend!

Spoiler

K8CBLeD.pngFyov2id.pngxh3lJt9.pngo4Oa5zl.pngUUw9UQm.pngcSL5TaP.pngCOBlqxH.pngyVNqJkT.pnge9owJOd.pngUQrOZF3.pngUFnaknH.pngKZJkbjQ.pngFSgvPKm.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Type Of Activity:  Roleplay
Date: 15/09/2024
Participants: MarksMan

Story: Weekend urgent delievery

The day started like any other. I grabbed my documents, reviewed the delivery schedule, and stepped outside where my truck awaited, fully tanked and ready. Today's task was a special contract: delivering pipes to the Bone County Refinery.

The long, winding desert roads stretched out before me, quiet and unforgiving. After hours of driving through the barren landscape, I finally arrived at the refinery. The delivery went off without a hitch—pipes unloaded, paperwork signed.

Returning to base, I parked the truck, grabbed a cold beer, and let the day's journey fade.

Pictures: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png