All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay

Date:  10/08/2024

Participants: @Acidus @Pacioli

Story: 

I pull into the gas station and can see right away that it's a mess—cars lined up, people frustrated. The Station Manager is waiting for me, looking stressed.

I hop out of the truck and walk over. "I'm here with the emergency fuel delivery. Looks like you could really use it."

"You're a lifesaver," the Station Manager says, visibly relieved. "We ran out of fuel an hour ago, and it's been chaos ever since."

"Let’s get this sorted quickly," I reply, already moving to start my safety checks. "Can you help me with the hoses while I set up the pump?"

"Of course," he says, rushing to grab the hoses.

We work together quickly, connecting the hoses to the fuel tanks. Once everything is secure, I start the pump, and the fuel begins to flow.

"How's it looking on your end?" I ask as I monitor the gauges.

"Fuel levels are rising steadily," he calls back from the station’s control room. "Thank goodness."

"We’ll be done in about 15 minutes," I say, staying focused on the task at hand.

Time seems to slow down as we both keep a close watch on the process. Finally, the tanks are full. I shut off the pump and start disconnecting the hoses.

"All done," I say, double-checking the valves. "You’re good to go."

The Station Manager looks visibly relieved. "I can’t thank you enough. You just saved us from a disaster."

"Glad I could help," I reply, smiling. "I’ll be on my way now. Hope the rest of the weekend goes smoother for you."

"Thanks, and safe travels," he says as I head back to the truck.

With the delivery complete, I drive off, feeling good about a job well done.

Screenshots:

KB32AaN.jpeg

Spoiler

LYe2eEq.png

vOoRD1k.pngZh9DBDC.pngCi9ZSI5.pngdJxDZLa.png8rVPjAV.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Edited by Acidus