MakeLove

q0aB7by.png

Type Of Activity: RP
Date: 7/12/2024
Duration: 20min
Participants:
 @Tilong @Winter_Soldier @Terry @Phrost
Screenshots: 

As Tilong, Winter, and myself were cruising around, we were pulled over at a popup roadblock looking for a wanted criminal who escaped LS Prison. Winter was pulled out and interrogated due to looking  very 'similar'. I think it was profiling, but thats the world we live in. We ended up running as it wasn't looking good. Unfortunately, we lost Tilong in the getaway. He will be dearly missed.

Spoiler

kNTcMtQ.png

oNjhLma.jpeg

Edited by Don

q0aB7by.png

Type Of Activity: Trucking/RP
Date: 7/12/2024
Participants: @Tilong @Winter_Soldier 
Screenshots: 

We got a last minute call from a construction crew at the top of Mt. Chiliad that needed their materials delivered as soon as possible so they could start working first thing in the morning. With the help of Tilong and Winter, we convoyed from downtown SF to the top of Mt. Chiliad. Halfway through the trip however, Winter and myself started having truck issues. I guess that's what we get for skipping our last PM service. Luckily we were able to have 2 new trucks delivered to us and we swapped over the trailers and continued on our trip. We reached the top roughly around 03:00 and was able to make the delivery so that the customer was happy.

While we were there, they had some equipment they needed taken from the jobsite, so we let them load us up since we were heading back down anyways. Might as well make some extra money while we could! As soon we got off the mountain, we stopped at the closest truck stop to grab a bite to eat and check our loads. We brought the loads back to the ALT yard to end our shift for the night with the plans to deliver them when the sun came up and we had some well needed rest.

Spoiler

oHHjUZU.png

DFlQ2Vu.png

CyA5h9K.jpg

aBoWzxc.png

mIzUTDD.png

nCBa0Ft.png

F1EYDX9.png

aw6MeNi.png