Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Illumination problem in Whetstone
Early in the morning I was looking to start the day off with a small job, not too exhausting, but not too simple - just how I like them. I checked my weekly schedule and my eyes stopped on this certain task - the lights in the small town of Whetstone have been gone for 3 days now, so I had to do something quickly, because the townsmen would be really frustrated with the recent problems. I stopped by our base and loaded a couple of street lights. Before taking the way to Whetstone I made sure to stop by a gas station and refuel, just so no problems would occur during my trip. Everything was ready to be done in no time. I arrived in Whetstone in about an hour or so, without having any issues on the road. I unloaded the lights and let everything else on the technics.

:::

alt text

alt text
After getting the previous task done I started looking for another one on my schedule until I found the perfect one - since December of 2019 I had a deal with the @Rebels-MC, which consisted of me supplying them with the finest bikes in San Andreas at the end of each month. I pay myself for the bikes, after which I deliver them, get my money back and also get 15% cut for the well done job. This time I had to travel all the way from Whetstone to San Fierro - the place from which I always purchase quality bikes on a acceptable price. Unfortunately I had some issues this time - I got a flat tire while driving on the bridge, that connects San Fierro and Bone County, so I had to waste 20 minutes replacing the flat tire with a fresh and new one. Once I arrived in Red County I called the Rebels and apolagised for the long time taken to get them the bikes, but as they are kind human beings they understood my situation. We had a little chit chat after which I got paid and went to our base to have a little break and have my lunch.

alt text

ALT - Mechanic Role-play : helping a trucker Up the mountain mt. chiliad.

I was back to my home I got a call from my friend @Pontias his Truck stop working while he delver his cargo and need my assistance.

alt text

I grab my tools and be ready for everything and start to go to him fast I can and I see him was very tired wait for me for my help.

alt text

alt text

after I arrive i say to Pontias first I go for checks truck for seeing what is problem I see A car wheel is damaged I go checks engine was near to fire from hot need fix and oil is old need change.

alt text

alt text

I start my work replace old wheels with new and fix engine Cables and change old oil with new oil.

alt text

alt text

alt text

after I finish my work and test car everything works well
I say to him for new 2 wheels 150$ + fix the engine with change oil 50$ all= 200$
he was never expecting my good work and the low price he pays me and insist I go with him to his home and have dinner with him I can't say no for a good man we go to his home and have a good time

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

ALT - Mechanic Role-play : Urgent Call from a private number.

I just finish my work in my company all load trucking i got a call from private number i was feel bad i answer it was my customer senator Elbert .werner he got an accident and need my assistance

alt text

I ride my car with my tools so fast to his position
I found him with his guard sr. Guderian in a bad situation when I just out from car guard sr. Guderian don know me I up my hand and say to him sir venom call me for fix car he talks with sir venom and says to him let him I call him for help.

alt text

alt text

alt text

after guard know I come to help he let me I go for checks the car wheels look good windows need replace and engine need fix with change oil I talk with senator Elbert he says i must do my work fast cause he needs to go I say I will do my best

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I start fast I can and replace old windows for new ones and fix engine and change oil and I checks car everything work good senator Elbert with surprise from my skills and My speed I say to him cost for new windows 230$ and fix engine with change oil will be 70$ all will be 300$ but he says he will give me 650$ cause I come and do my work fast he was so happy from my service and I let him with big smile in his face.

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text