Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

An unkown call

I was just trucking alone minding my own business, while I stopped at the base to get a cup of coffee since it was getting late, but then I received a call from an unknown number, I picked up the phone and they had a voice changer, they told me to deliver 2 T of Steel to a specific location, they texted me the address. They said it would be paid good so as a loyal trucker I couldn't decline something like that. I hopped back into my truck, picked up some steel at the Creek Warehouse and drove to the location. I parked the truck and its trailer. I took a look around and there was no one there so I decided to write a note and leave it at the garage door. I drove away with hopes of getting my payment soon, I also tried calling the number back but they wouldn't mind picking up.

:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

A delivery for my gangs base construction

I just got back from my daily job as a trucker, I came to my gangs base while I noticed that the construction of the base was going pretty well but that something was missing, I took a look at the trucking catalogue and saw that there were some Concrete Tube's available for pickup in Las Venturas, I didn't know for sure how it would benefit us but I said why not, I can't lose anything, and it will most likely be useful. I quickly hopped into my truck and drove to the location in Las Venturas, I loaded the trailer with the help of a man, then I drove the truck with the trailer back to Los Santos where the base was, @Bas there helped me to park the truck and the trailer so I wouldn't have crashed. I left the trailer there to be unloaded later on in the day.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Activity type: A kind gift from the Rebels
Participant: @Franklin
Story:
As we heard @La-Confrrie-Des-Lions had plans to expand their current location we didn't hesitate. I picked up my truck and drove to one of the many warehouses of @Rebels-MC. I took the portable cabin that we had used during the construction of our base. I hung up some fresh calenders with some lovely ladies on it, and slammed a new coffee machine in the corner. I loaded it up my trailer and went to their base.

I delivered the trailer and while speaking with @Franklin we noticed the trailer starting to roll backwards. It didn't take long before I recall not putting the trailers brake on. It was already too late. The trailer and the cabin rolled into the water and we could only watch it sink. Luckily my truck wasnt attached at that point.

I called my insurance and they assured me that it's all covered. I took another trailer from ALT and bought a new cabin. I delivered it to Franklin and headed back to my base to do the paperwork.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Activity type: Shipping construction lights
Story:
I was processing the shipment files of the previous job when the company phone rang. I picked it up and started writing down the request. It was ZIP calling, their truck broke down and they needed us to transport a construction light. I immediately got to work.

I jumped in my truck and drove to LV ZIP HQ. After lifting the cargo onto my trailer I received the drop-off location through my phone. It was to be delivered at LV Quarry.

I drove to the quarry and carefully descended into the pit. The curvy roads were a challenge but I managed to succeed. I unloaded the cargo and let the workers sign for the delivery.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text