All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

spacer.png

spacer.png

ALT RP with Pizza Shop
Story:

Spoiler

Exhausted from a day of trucking, I parked my truck at ALT HQ, hoping for a moment's rest. But a call from the local pizza shop changed my plans. They urgently needed pizza boxes and cola cups for a catering event. Despite my fatigue, I loaded the materials into the delivery van and headed out again.

Stopping at the break area for a quick soda, I found the strength to complete the delivery. The familiar hum of the engine accompanied my tired journey to the pizza shop. Upon arrival, I carefully unloaded the goods, ensuring they were in perfect condition. The shop owner, grateful for the timely delivery, handed me the payment with a smile.

Relieved and invigorated by the successful transaction, I headed back to ALT HQ with a sense of accomplishment. Despite the challenges, I had made a difference and earned the trust of the pizza shop owner. As I parked the van, I felt a surge of pride, knowing that even in my exhaustion, I had delivered not just goods, but reliability and satisfaction. With a contented smile, I headed home, appreciating the impact of my work in making a successful event for the pizza shop.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png