Closed Organisation  ·  201 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
All Load Trucking - We Ship Your Shit!
Type Of Activity: Roleplaying
RP: one time I had to make a mission to refuel multiple gas stations with fuel from the ALT Base To the Tierra Robada area as I crossed the bridge near the quarry, I checked on my Rear-view mirror to see red and blue lights and sirens from police car it was a trooper he did his normal check-ups to see if everything was fine, and everything went good no problems he was a friendly one and he seems to know the company, the only strange is how does he know the chief operations officer while I have never seen him in our base before hmm strange.
Date: 19/07/2023
Participants: @MrYolo @Winter-Soldier
Screenshots: 

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-07-19_00-37-37.pngmta-screen_2023-07-19_00-38-05.pngmta-screen_2023-07-19_00-40-09.pngmta-screen_2023-07-19_00-41-34.pngmta-screen_2023-07-19_00-41-47.png mta-screen_2023-07-19_00-42-00.png

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: I got a special call from a trucker,he told me he need reapiring his truck,its delivered to my garage ,her left wheel is perforated and the front glasses is broken.i went to garage and i start my work,i change the old front glasses with new one,i remove the perforated wheel and i grab new one to installed it.after that i returned it to the parking and told him its fixed
Date:22 /07/2023
Participants: N/A
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/m75t7kp

KB32AaN.jpeg