Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

liIiJmq.png
KB32AaN.jpeg

W54BFHg.png
It was in the middle of a Lunch rush in the middle of the week. The mech shop was in a tight scehdule becouse we we're fully booked for the entire week. When a Employer called to our service desk about his Truck having weird noises from the engine and one of his wheels we're loose. So i told him to come straight into the shop so we could take a look so i ignored my lunch break to get his truck fixed and hauling as fast as possible as we cant have a truck standing still for too long. He drove the truck into the workshop and went on a break meanwhile i started to take a look on the engine that was having some weird noises. I could fastly see that the turbo was broken and we would need to change that asap.
2dkqPlO.png

As fast i got the new turbo installed correctly i drained the whole truck of oil. Meanwhile the truck was draining oil i moved over to the lounge to take a cup of coffe and talk with the driver and he told me some stories about bein on the road. We had an amazing laugh together. Such a nice guy. When i got back to the truck i closed the oilpan up again and and made it ready to get filled up again.
1IZRiSV.png

So i moved over to the computer we have in the workshop to fill in all the documents about which car im filling up with oil and all the necessary information it needs. i took the oil hose and connected it up to the truck and started to pour oil in it and i went out for a smoke meanwhile it poured.
YxrJi0I.png
I went back in again and removed the hose and closed the hood again and went over to the back wheel who was abit loose. After a while i noticed that one of the bolts was loose from the backside so i had to tare apart the whole wheel hub to get that sorted. But after a while i got it all sorted and a new bolt was in place and i installed the hub again and put on the wheels and got it all together again. SEntQD4.png

After a while i was finished with the truck and called the driver down to the workshop and he came walking down and asked if i was done. Yes sir im all done. Its ready to get back out on the roads again. I wished him a happy day and to drive safe. He jumped into the truck and drove off. Another happy ALT Employee happy with the workshop doin a great job as usually!

Edited by Linkan
  • Thanks 1