Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

^[alt text]
A Mother Trucking Rescue - @Nord & @Reggi

It was a very foggy and gloomy day today at ALT headquarters. Visibility was weak so instead of going on my normal route i decided to stay back and just go on call if needed. Was just about to re park my truck when i got a ring and the number looks familiar. I was one of my ALT brothers calling to ask for help.. Told me he was trucking all morning and on his way back after he dropped off a load his truck had stopped on him and he couldn't figure out why so i sped over there to see if i could get him out of this situation.
alt text
I spotted him waving me down a few yards back and I pulled over behind him. He was so confused because I could tell the man takes damn good care of his truck and he couldn't figure it out on his own. I told him not to worry we would get to the bottom of it. I looked under the hood of his road train and to be honest everything with clean and connected no obvious problems that i could see but that's a huge engine so I decided to waste less time and get it back to the lot.
alt text
Once I ended up getting it back to ALT shop I did a full inspection of the vehicle. Turns out it was electromechanical malfunctions there are many small mechanical malfunctions that can steadily debilitate the trucks performance over time. So i had to do alot of electric work on different mechanisms to make sure everything was good again. Once i finished that that truck was ready to go. I parked it back with the others in the fleet.

:::

https://imgur.com/a/338W1PL

alt text

ALT Pilot Role-play : Transporting Illegal goods by plane.

I was chilling in the base when I got phoned by a businessman. He needed our transport service, to transport some illegal goods. As I was in need of some cash, I decided to take the job. We decided to meetup at the San Fierro airport, so I went on my way.

When I arrived he was waiting for me already. We shook hands and immediately came down to business. I had to transport 3 crates with illegal weapons to Las Venturas Airport, which wasnt pretty easy nowadays. But I decided to do it anyway, with extra costs: 3.458$ to be precise. I told him to pay half in advance, and the other half once I arrived. As soon as he paid me, I started the engine and flew to the Las Venturas.

I had almost arrived and I received a phone call from the businessman. He told me that he couldnt make it in time to the airport, so he sent one of his employes named Andre. I told him that I didnt care, as long as he got the money. I hang up and continued the flight. I arrived, and returned the call to the businessman, and told him I was in hangar 11. He sent his employe, and after a quarter of an hour waiting he arrived. We had a little talk and loaded the crates in his car. He paid me, and we split our ways again.

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Information: Today, i gathred up some of our lovely members at ALT Base, some other fellas and trucking lovers and we decide to make a RoadTrip, which leaded by me. Started from ALT Base, to LS passing by Red County, and end at LV a dope bar at LV Come-A-Lot, where we get some drinks and have fun chilling together.
Screenshots: Click Here!
^[alt text]

alt text

@Wizax said in BES :: Public Media Archive:

alt text

==Black Eagle Security Role-Play==
RP# 29
Participants: @wizax @Faysal @Hash @PaBLo @Jerome-Valeska @FireSnow
Story: One of richest man in Las Santos decided to move some of his money from Red country bank to Las Santos, so he called All Load Trucking Trucker to deliver it, but the route was not safe, so he was also in need of security and that's why he called me, and he told me to meet him in Red Country with some bodyguards, i phoned some agents to come to Black Eagle Security base to meet me there, then after they came i headed to Red country bank with them,

alt text

Once we reached our destination we found them still loading money in the trunk,

alt text

after 30 mins they finished loading and we started moving toward Las Santos Bank, i gave the permission to my members to shoot anything may threat the trunk and told them to use Box form ( VIP In the Middle, one car behind and one infront ), we took a road that no one uses and it was calm, there was no movements, after we reached Las Santos bank, we got paid and after they finished unloading money and putting it in the bank we left them

alt text

alt text

More ScreenShots here > https://imgur.com/a/yEIfhNM

alt text

@Faysal said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

alt text
alt text

• RP#35: Just a Mechanic
    It was another day in Al Munazama, Rayies Mosaam and his Nayeb Abdullah was in the warhouse planning to do something special and smart. So, when they were done, they rode the Sanchez and went to ALT base.

alt text

• When they arrived, they tried to sneak into the base and search for a mechanic. Luckily, they found a mechanic in the garage fixing a car. So, They jumped over the gate and slowly moved behind him. Then, they started shooting everywhere trying to scare him. The mechanic guy was so terrified but Mosaam tried to convince him and make him follow his orders. the plan was simple, Mosaam and Abdullah will find a police car and they will try to destroy it, the police guy will hear it so he will get out immediately. At the same time Rayies and his Nayeb will escape him and the mechanic with his tow truck will be surpassing by them. The officer will see him so he will call him to fix the car. Then, the mechanic will use his tow truck to take the police's car and move to the garage. Meanwhile, Mosaam and Abdullah will be hiding behind the garage waiting for them to cut the officer's head off.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• The mechanic had nothing to say because he was forced to do that so he won't be killed too. He rode in his tow-truck and followed Mosaam. They went to the nearest Police department, they found a police car parked infront of the interior. So, as the plan they started shooting trying to destroy it. Until the police officer came and they escaped him. The mechanic saw them running so he did what Mosaam told him. The officer stopped him to fix his car, then, they went to the garage. Like that, everything is going according to plan.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• When the mechanic arrived with the officer, they went in and parked the car inside the garage. It was the perfect position so Abdullah can make his move and kill the cop. The mechanic was trying to take the police's attention while Abdullah slowly went behind the officer and aimed his gun at him. Then, with one bullet the officer was dead. After that, Abdullah saw the mechanic crying for what he have done, So our Nayeb decided to tell him our story and why are we doing this. Our mission was completed. Another Success for Al Munazama.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text