Prize: 2 Winners each 500.000$
Winners: Terry and Skinner
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/dXRX7wW

alt

Hard Landing.

Dusk was coming. Sun already was hiding in the clouds while I was preparing myself to start working. Somehow I managed to recover my night shift. Seems like the guys up there noticed I'm more efficient when there's no hustle around. I took a toast I brought from home from my lunch box and went to my desk. Started looking through the tasks I had assigned just to refresh my mind.

alt

I had scheduled a transportation. Needed to pick some mechanic tools from Bone County Airport and then bringing them back to the Head Quarter. It was meant to be an easy task, besides it was maybe the only one I had to do the whole night. However, I didn't waste my time. I finished that toast I was eating, took some coffee and headed towards the Head Quarter Airport. From there I took off and started my small "journey".

alt
alt

The weather was on point. The wind wasn't fast, the sky was clear, so clear you could see the stars in the night firmament. More than a job it was a de-stressing routine. It took almost no time reaching Bone County Airport. Everything went smooth, perhaps too much. I got inside the hangar, took the things I was commissioned to pick and went back to the Shamal.

Once again I was in the air. Nothing weird was going on... Until I started hearing some weird noises coming from the right engine. I started checking into the command panel but there was nothing in there. Thought maybe it was my mind playing some tricks to me. Maybe I needed to sleep a bit more. However, that was not the case... After a few minutes I heard that sound again, and this time, the Shamal's rudder got hard to control, the plane started tumbling side to side.

alt

For sure it was not something I was making up. I started calling in the radio, asking for further instruction. That was some of the worst time I've had flying a plane. I know flying is like driving, there's always a risk of you crashing... But you always get more scared of crashing from the air.. right? Maybe it has something to do with the way you're crashing... Knowing there's also no possibility for you to stay alive.

My heart was beating hard, and I still had a long way to go till the Head Quarter, so I knew I couldn't make it to there. The radio controller started questioning me, trying to know what the next step needed to be. I told her I still had a long way to fly, but in this state I didn't know if I could do it in one piece.

I was told to land in Las Venturas Airport, as an emergency. But I still had to fly there. That night was filled with adrenaline, my thoughts were rushing down my mind like a stream. I didn't even know how I was managing to drive the plane, with all its tumbling. When I tried to turn right, it would go left, when I tried to turn left, it would turn right, up and down... All the same.

Without even noticing I was near the airport... Now the trouble was about landing. I knew it would be a hard land. So I took a deep breath and went for it. It was sort of fast. Or at least that's how I remember it. I got out of the plane and started kissing the ground, I never was so happy about being in the ground... I guess when you're about to die, you realize how much you appreciate small details.

alt
alt
alt

alt text

Transporting...

While I was siting in office I got a call from a strange number. I pick up the phone and start to talking. It was a boss of the biker club in Bone County. He was need me for some transportation from the Las Venturas to Bone County. So I didn't waste any time further and went to the trip. I get out of the office and start up my truck. A couple of minutes later I arrived at the place. It was some old club. The boss was waiting me outside. After I get out of the truck and approach to him so we can start a conversation. He explained to me that
alt text
motorcycles waiting at LV Depot ready for transportation. So I went into the truck and go to a trip. After some hours I arrived at the place. There was a trailer with the bikes. I connect it and move out. The weather was very bad and it was foggy a lot. After some hours of traveling I finally get back to club. After I parked the trailer and a truck I called the boss to come out of the
alt text
club. We chat a bit and I tell him the price. He payed me and after that he called me to get in so we can drink some beer or vodka. I order one beer and after a chatting I realized its time to go. We shake our hands and I move back to base. Some minutes later I finally get to base and parked my truck. I was so tired so I get back to the office for some rest or maybe a nap.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
A quick fix!

While driving around, and being on duty for any emergency calls. A civilian called me and needed help at his 10-20. I responded immediatly and arrived shortly after the call. The civilian had been in an accident one-sided. The front of the car was heavily smoking and the car didn't start any more. I checked my toolbox and took some new coolant and oil with me to replenish any leaking fluid.
alt text
At first I discussed everything with the civilian and asked him if he needed any medical attention. That seemed all fine, so we proceeded to the car. I checked all the main parts of the car and repaired it so it could be towed to the nearest garage/home for own/or garage repairs. After replenishing the fluid and some more routine checks, I let the civilian head to a nearest service point for some more check-ups on the car. After everything was done and arranged, I told him I will send him the bill of payment to his house. The customer carefully drove off and dissapeard in the distance.

For more screens check the spoiler below!

https://imgur.com/a/P1LSR43

alt text

The Side Road

I was driving along doing my usual trip in Las Venturas after a big fix and i decided to take a detour to Los Santos to check on something before the night was over. I was approaching the LV/LS freeway when I spotted something there on down the road. Looked weird because you never see cars stopped right before the on ramp so I decided to check it out. Turns out some guy had broken on down I decided to give him a hand.

alt text

Turns out it wasn't such a huge deal.. Firstly the car was running hotter then a ghost pepper in the sun. So I made sure to get the guy some coolant and fresh oil. So when I was doing so I noticed there was a leak and a damn broken head gasket. So I had a couple parts in the back of the truck and I happened to have that gasket he was looking for and it fit on snug. I told him to come on back to ALT so I can have a more close up look but the guy said he has a mechanic already so I let him go. Charged him for the work I did and gave him my card because his mechanic aren't better then ours. I tried to seal up the rest but it was only so much i could do on the road. I made sure it wouldn't kill on him and I went on my way.

https://imgur.com/a/3btpO8T

alt text

Repair & Tuned

Been in contact with the young guy for a couple oh months talking about what he will do with his near car when he gets it. Its a very damaged car he brought for dirt cheap at some big police auction that he likes to attend. Apparently the car was in an accident and the owner has no insurance or anything to he completely lost the car with no way to get it back. So this guy saw it and bid on it and wow he won it. So finally the day has come, i'm doing some work around the base at the moment was chilling on the forklift for a little break and my phone starts to ring. I pick it up and wow he had alot to say. Apparently I missed his first call and instead of him bringing me the car he had it shipped right to my shop. I had it loaded into my area and I went to work.

alt text

Surprisingly THE CAR ACTUALLY RAN we had no idea we thought it was take all of this work and weeks to finish but no it was body damage and I needed to replenish all fluids. Running low on parts i needed to go over to the crappy piece of junk PC that the Yard Manager left us with but it slowly got the job done. After I finished loading parts I went to install a new windshield into the car and I changed the highlight bulbs. I had to wait a little bit but right when I thought I was gonna leave it I got a notification. Apparently the parts I had ordered were actually in stock but they haven't been put out yet so that was a great thing. I got the parts on.. front bumper gave me so much hell but I got it. And after that i called it a night.

Came out the next day and I gave the customer a call. I told him his ride was fully operational and ready to roll and he asked me about an upgrade. He wanted to upgrade a few things on it. Mainly it's speed, color & tires. We did the order slip over the phone and I had him pay me in advance for all the extra work done. Gave a couple more hours, painted the vehicle added some nitro smacked on four brand new tires and the job was done. Another hard day of work and another satisfied customer. Ordinary day at All Load Trucking.
alt text

https://imgur.com/a/sypWr1u

alt text
"The Damn Tire" - @RadiO and @Judy
Well, any late night trucker's nightmare is a flat tire, in the middle of the night. Which is just great, ain't it? It was 12 AM, Me and Trucker.RadioGaga were just about to do our late night delivery shift, when all of a sudden, just as we're about to hit the Bone County highway, We heard a lout bang, sounded more like a gunfire, but no. We weren't getting robbed, our tire just popped. Front tire popped which was more likely caused by an over pressured tire, I have no one to blame since I ain't the one who's taking care of the company trucks. I was so frustrated I decided to smoke a stick first before thinking. I checked the back of the truck for a spare tire but guess what? I wasn't surprised at all, there was no spare tires around.

However, my co-trucker, RadioGaga, had a brilliant plan of contacting TMH, Which I doubted because it's literally 12 AM and there'd be no available mechanics at this time of the night. In his confidence, he decided to dial the San Andreas Mechanic hotline a couple of times but with no luck. Then he proceeded to contact a TMH Tech. Luckily, that tech was just about to go off-duty when he answered our call. The tech agreed to go to our location as if he's sonic or something, Judy arrived within MINUTES! Can you believe that? A mechanic arriving in just under 10 minutes is unreal. Anyways, he checked the problem, which he pointed out that it was an over pressurized tire, then surprisingly, he had a spare cab tire just at the back of his car, this mechanic is going places. He replaced the tire and pumped it back up with his portable air pump, this mechanic has everything in his fucking car!

Anyways, he charged us $5,000 for the tire and labor (I guess it's a considerable amount, since we literally bought off his tire.) Bid our goodbyes and continued to our journey, we arrived at the depot after 3 hours but it was worth it.

![alt text
Me, checking the damn tire.
alt text
My luck just went to the drain, there were no spare tires.
alt text
TMH Tech Judy to the rescue!
alt text
Didn't know my co-trucker had five thousand bucks. We could've used it to grab ourselves a cold one instead.](image url)