Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

Call of the Bells!

Story: Got a call from the Cluckin' Bell Employee saying their hotdog van wasn't functioning well. Had to go over and check it out. Found out their engine oil was leaking had to quickly fix that. Had gone to the near by garage and got some engine oil and well had gotten it into the engine, Everything started to work well.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/AM1oQLG

Cluckin' Bell Member: [Cluck]Hyper

^[alt text]

^[ All Load Trucking Roadtrip || 11-05-2019 ]

We had a great roadtrip through San Andreas full of joy and eventually ended up at BC bar having a drink and a Last man standing bar fight for 2 million dollars.

^[ alt text]

Type of event : Last man standing bar fight.

LWS Staff : There was none.

Winner : The winner of the event, thus the last man standing was Rivals.

Prize : The winner of the event went home, 2 million richer.

Screenshots : Check out the spoiler.

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

~ Roleplay ~

I was doing deliverys for Desert Eagles when i was stopped by a police officer to check my load and my ID.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~ Roleplay ~

Something was wrong with my truck there was a heavy cloud of smoke coming out of the engine so i decided to go to Cuban Cars to get a fix.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt

An air delivery

Things within the past few months been a bit harder, more job to do but less time to do so. It is the case, I don't got the opportunity to only work as night, as I used to. Neither working with Reginald. However, none is going to die for a little more of responsability.

It was may 15th. I was still trying to get some assignments done before I went home. Sadly, I didn't get the pleasure to do so, since I got a call from a client. I knew what it meant, usually people only forward the calls to me once it is an important deliver to be done, so I knew I had to do it right away.

"I need a package of logs to be delivered in Las Venturas construction zone... We're really caught up in time and we ran out of logs, we need it as soon as possible"

Client's words. Sadly, as they were in a rush they couldn't wait for their supplier to deliver the logs into our head quarter... Their supplier were too busy with other requests. That meant, we also had to pick up the logs.

I went for some help, I didn't want to do all the job alone, at the end, my position was a pilot, so usually I stay away from all the trucking jobs. However, while I was working, it seems like a lot of the guys were either in their homes already or doing other tasks. So you know... I had to do it all.

I took Betsy to a ride (my roadtrain). We went for the logs first. They were located in San Fierro's Easter Bay. There I took the log from the containers owned for their providers. Which they gave to me without any hesitation, they already knew I was coming for them.

After picking them up, I had to drive all the way back to the head quarter, so I could take the beagle from there and land in Las Venturas airport alongside the logs. Once I was in there, all I had to do was driving with the logs to Rockshore east, where the construction was going on.

It wasn't much, but was honest work. I got my pay and left from there. It was time to go home this time.

Screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/VP7iKrS

alt text

Fast respond...

Story: While I was in office just checking some papers I got a call from a strange number. I answer it and a guy said he somehow got stuck in some hole in the middle of the desert. Also while he was talking I noticed he was a little bit drunk. I didn't waste in time further and move on. I went to my tow truck and start the engine. After couple of minutes I arrived at the place. The guy still
alt text
was in shock so I call him down and talk with him. He explained to me what happened. I noticed the car was damaged a lot but at least the guy was okay. I get closer to the car and start to pull it up. Some minutes later i finally managed to connect the car with tow truck, and we started to move on back to the ALT base. . As soon we get there I went to our garage try to fix the car. The damage was not big so I parked a car and start repairing. Firstly I removed couple of thing from engine deck and replace it with new ones. It took me 30 minutes to fix it. Also i put the new tires so the car have also a
alt text
new look. After I finish I went back to main office with the customer so we can deal with the price and all. After we get there he take a sit and I explain to him couple of things. I didn't ask a lot of money because I knew it he is still in shock so make a good deal. We shake our hands and i get back to the car. The guy went in car just to check is everything okay, after that i open the gate and he left.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DbeKY4f