Closed Organisation  ·  196 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Trucking:  Transporting construction materials: Red County Farm -> LV Linden Station
Date: 16/06/2024
Participants: [ALT]JiirakDaniel
Duration: 13 Minutes
Screenshots: WrQtyT7.png

Spoiler

O3WebxL.png

v6muVJx.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

• Like 1

6S5W8bK.pngKB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date:  20/06/2024
Participants: @xRoyal
Story:  

A day in the life of a truck driver is unique and challenging . As a truck driver, your essential duty is safely transporting cargo from one location to another. Your days will involve long hours spent behind the wheel, navigating unfamiliar roads and traffic, and ensuring your load arrives on time and in good condition.

After getting ready for the day, you will perform a pre-trip inspection of your vehicle to ensure it is in good working order before departing on your route. The inspection includes checking all the lights and gauges, inspecting the tires, mirrors, and brakes, and ensuring the fuel, oil, and other fluids are at proper levels.
As a truck driver, your day can start anytime , Ensure you have a set plan of waking up to drive and arrive at appointments on time.

mta-screen-2024-06-20-18-03-16

mta-screen-2024-06-20-18-03-55

mta-screen-2024-06-20-18-03-28

A truck driver will have spent a significant amount of time on the road by the time evening begins to approach. we will be looking for a place to pull off the road and eat something.

mta-screen-2024-06-20-18-13-54

Going back to work we find the wheels are broken, picked up the phone and called a mechanic to our place to repair it.

mta-screen-2024-06-20-19-03-12

As soon as the night comes we went back to the work place and placed the truck in it's place.
mta-screen-2024-06-20-19-05-51

Edited by xRoyal
Edited 20/06/2024

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date:  25/06/2024
Participants: @Lolix36 @Zyler

Story:

when I was on the highway as usual as every day on patrol to help people who got problem with their cars, but this day when I was on the patrol there was a police chase and it did not end well for the police officer, he crashed into big sign, so I had to pull up and stop to help! 

I went to check on him if he was ok, he said he was ok and now my new concern is to make the police car hit the road again, it was severely damaged that a quick repair on the side of the road won't work, so I had to tow it to nearby garage to repair it.

when I reached the garage, I quickly started repairing the car, so the officer hit the road again asap! 

it Toke me 40min repairing and the officer was satisfied of my work.

screenshots:Og929d9.png

D33oQUU.png

LkyJOk6.png

fQHmJvo.png

link of the screenshots

Edited by Lolix36