All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date:  05/06/2024
Participants: @Pacioli  @MatriX.
Story:  After the midnight on a friday night on the 7th of june while i was Filling the gas stations all whole  around the San andreas City exactly at the Las venturas Quarry at the dirt area near bone country i was refilling my gas tank in the cuban oil i recived a call from A worker who works with me on the same company that he's trucker stopped carrying and the engine is smoking , i've picked my toolbox from the alt company and went to the location he sent me in whatsapp it was the quarry zone on beside of bone country after reaching the scene of the incident i took a look on the engine hood and figured out the it is none serious bad damage as it was the water pipe broken i rechanged the water pipe and the engine capacity back to work fix and stopped smoking , i went to coutninue my job after leaving msg for the worker who works with me for the same company that i will take the acceptance for the bill of replacing the water pipe from Tilong's office

Spoiler

FqFRRlr.png

Spoiler

g32uTQ5.png

Spoiler

xNVdnoZ.png

Spoiler

NnMXz2F.png

• Like 2

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date:  12/06/2024
Participants: @MetalHead
Story:  I was heading towards the top of Mount Chiliad in the early morning hours. My truck was loaded with portable toilets and bathrooms; I was taking it to the area where the hikers would camp. The road was narrow and winding, I had to be careful at every turn. The view was beautiful, but my attention was on the road. As we approached the top of the mountain, the air started to cool down. The noise of the engine and the sound of the tires on the gravel kept me awake. As I climbed towards the top, I could feel the excitement of the climbers waiting for me at the campsite. "We're almost there," I thought as we rounded one last corner. I couldn't wait to get to the campsite and deliver my load. I loved being a part of this.
Screenshot: 

Spoiler

1VYXVbP.pngywQY2eB.pngf058sEg.pngnrp8JZ6.png

• Like 1

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Fuel Trucking: Refilling all the empty gas stations located in Red County / Los Santos
Date: 16/06/2024
Participants: [ALT]JiirakDaniel
Duration: 10 Minutes
Screenshots: EaSd7Q2.png

Spoiler

Gs5p6HY.png

jR4uuUS.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Crude Trucking: Refilling ALT Refinery
Date: 16/06/2024