Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Role-Play

Role-Play Information : Today we received an order from a construction side nearby they ordered wooden palets to use the palets were loaded up on my trailer i carefully tied them up and prepared them for shipment afterwards i'm done with the loading process i hit the road towards to construction site and arrived within short while, i untied the goods and helped workers to unload and successfully completed the delivery then drove back to company.
Date: 02/01/24
Participants: @Final
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IG9pqnn

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Roleplay Title: The Delivery 

Story: 

Under the late afternoon sun, James eagerly awaited the arrival of Trucker LightSide, the dependable trucker delivering crucial building materials for his project. As the truck rolled in, James greeted Light with a nod and a smile.
"Got the goods right here," Light grinned, motioning towards the neatly stacked lumber, bags of cement, and other construction essentials.
James, visibly relieved, inspected the materials. "Looks good, Mike. Your attention to detail makes a difference."
"Always double-check before hitting the road," Light chuckled.
After a brief discussion, Light signed the delivery receipt. "Thanks, Light. With these materials, we're on track," James said appreciatively.
"Happy to help. I'll be back next week," Light assured, driving off. James watched, confident that the project's foundation was in reliable hands.

mta-screen_2024-01-03_02-12-10.png?ex=65
JYg9vJX.pngTGJo1VY.pngXWJ0Jhn.pngU7xwHHP.pngZKvdotH.pnggaJUNUT.pngaNfo3rv.png