Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay

Roleplay information:

After refuelling the Gas Stations of Los Santos, I made my way to the LS-LV interstate where I encountered a roadblock by SAi Sergeant Wizax. I complied as best I could and pulled to the side.

The Sergeant demanded to check my documents and verify the Fuel cargo as legitimate - I provided the legal documents and the company identification showing I was working for the ALT company as a Fuel operative.

After a brief inspection by Wizax, he ran my details on his police database and came back to check the cargo - everything was in order and I resumed my duties.

Date: 17/12/2023
Participants: @Russell SAi Sergeant Wizax

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/KGwc3UU

Edited by Russell
Adjust RP date
  • Like 1

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Role-Play

Role-Play Information : Today we received an order of logs from a farmer who's working for a local company, i was assigned for the delivery, the logs were loaded to my trailer and i tied them up carefully, once i'm done with the loading process i connected my truck to trailer and hit to road, afterwards i stopped at the company building and met with the farmer to complete the delivery, we made the last processes and unloaded the logs to the company's woodshed and sucessfully completed the delivery.
Date: 19/12/2023
Participants: @Final @Break
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/o1ie5MA

• Like 1