Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

• Tilong unpinned this topic

5s17szf.pngKB32AaN.jpeg

Roleplay Title: What is Dangerous is worth it!
Casts: @Xin @Alexis @BurakO
Story:

Spoiler

1st Scene:

Like everyday, I was washing my Truck waiting for someone to call for a delivery.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-23-10.png

2nd Scene:

Suddenly, the call that i was waiting for is here, but this time it was a weird one, Burako from CLO says that he wants some weapons hidden inside wooden palets, what I understood is that he wants to deliver him some weapons illegally but he said he's gonna pay me alot, that's why I accepted his mission.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-26-12.png

3rd Scene:

I headed to Red Country Logging and picked wooden palets to hide the guns inside of it.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-32-47.png

4th Scene:

Next, I went to the nearest Ammu-Nation and bought what Burako asked for.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-36-06.png

5th Scene:

I tried to hide the weapons as much as i could so i don't get caught, loose my job, and get jailed

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-36-47.png

6th Scene:

I was entering Las Venturas, but suddenly a cop stopped me to check on the papers.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-58-30.png

7th Scene:

I handed the officer the papers and the license for the delivery which is fake. But luckily he didn't notice anything suspicious in it.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_16-59-16.png

8th Scene:

The officer went to the wooden palets to check incase I'm hiding something in it but i was so lucky that he didn't find the weapens and I was ready to go.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_17-00-34.png

9th Scene:

I reached CLO Base where i found Burako there waiting for me.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_17-08-36.png

10th Scene:

Burako went to the delivery to check and see if everything is okay or not.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_17-09-32.png

11th Scene:

After everything, We talked a little bit then i got paid and went back home.

mta-screen_2023-09-01_17-09-56.png

The End.

KB32AaN.jpeg

alt text

KB32AaN.jpeg

Roleplay Title: Blown tire after a stack at the Cluckin'Bell
Casts: @Zirka
Story:

Spoiler

bTSsBdf.png

I was goin on the Las Venturas highway when my stomach started to make anoing sounds, So I took up my map to see if there was any nearby foodstops. I found a nearby Cluckin'Bell so I took a break there to have a meal for myself.

4jpQPoO.png

After the good chicken meal did I get verry happy and start to think about my journey back to the Head Quarters.

TBEBnwy.png

When I came out at the parkinglot outside the restaurant I saw that someone or someting had flatten my left front tire. So I got down on my knes and started to check the tire, while I was searching for the problem I found that I've gotten a schrew inside my tire so the air had left the tire there....

GsgAjN7.png

I did search underneath the car to too see if there was any more problems/ damages on the car. The car did seem to be fine so I got out from underneath it aigan.

0H5AnGk.png

Here is while I replace the damaged tire with my spare one that I had in my trunk. My old boss Linkan came by running by foot only sad hello and got in the backseat. So I started to think that it possibly could be him that sabotaged my tire but he was only sitting there without saying anything at all. I did find that verry strange but at all I changed company from Cuban Cars to All Load Trucking so he may have his reasons for being mad at me.

WpCz7SK.png

Then I started my journey back to the HQ, quiet in the car that you could hear a needle falling to the floor. Back at the HQ I was late home for dinner because my missmatch with the tire so I just parked my company car there with the quiet ex-boss and left to go home and get some rest.

The end.

KB32AaN.jpeg

Edited by Zirka