Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png?width=1440&height=351

KB32AaN.jpeg

Roleplay Title: No Doubt And Clean Work!
Casts: @Varta01 @Me

Story:
S.1: Afternoon, Kardel is cleaning his truck because of his work yesterday, the deliveration of Motorcycles to racetech base.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.2:After a minute Kardel Got a call from his friend that owns a Ammunation Shop in Las Venturas Near the Camelot. and he said "Hello, do you have a good and licensed guns there my friend, i saw you last day you was a trucker and i think you have a supplier for a good and licensed Guns, i need those guns today and don't worry about the payment later, i got you brother". And KardeL Agree.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.3: Kardel Got a supplies of good guns and licensed near of his basement. Luckily those guns are licensed and got no issue before and they are new.
image.png?width=1202&height=676
S.4: While Kardel is driving, he decided to stop before he enters the Expressway because he got a news yesterday that there's an Checkpoint of cops in the expressway of LV-LS, and he checked the goods of they are real licensed and no issues.
image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.5: After his checking of the goods, he got in intersection of Las Venturas and Palomino Creek. And one cop Tell him to stop, because theres an checkpoint in the place.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.6: Varta The Cop, Tells Kardel whats inside the Those pallets, And Kardel Said "Hello officer, this pallets includes, guns, ammo's and such, but i have a license as a driver and license to deliver those goods, and each of guns here in the pallets, has a license also and no issue. I got a permission also from government to deliver those things, you can check the palletes if you doubt"image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.7: Officer Varta, inspects the pallets, if the guns are licensed and no issues.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.8: After checking the pallets, Varta said "Yes, I see they are legal to deliver those guns and ammo's. but i need to make sure if you are a real driver and has a permit to deliver this in Las Venturas.  And after that Kardel Gives his Drivers license and shows the permit to deliver the guns in Las Venturas from a government Agencies that he got from the Supplier.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.9: After the Checkpoint in The Expressway. Kardel Reach the Ammu-Nation in Las Venturas near CAMELOT, and put the goods inside the shop and take the paymentimage.png?width=1202&height=676

S.10:  After taking all the guns and ammo's inside the shop, his friend pay him For 1,000,000$ because kardel first pay's the supplies for 700K usd first and the 300K for proffesional Fee.image.png?width=1202&height=676

End.

PS: IF you are curious what is S.1, S.2 and such its (Script No.1, Script No.2 and so on) 🙂

KB32AaN.jpeg