All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png?width=1440&height=351

KB32AaN.png

Roleplay Title: Fast Transaction!
Casts: @Me @IroNNe@kj1110

Story:
S.1:  Morning, Kj received a call from a racetech member and said "I need a lot of motorcycles to delivered in our base today and can you come here for better discussion" and Kj agreedimage.png

S.2:Kj and Ironne discussed what kind of motorrcycle he needs and about the payment discussion. and also KJ said "I don't have a big truck but i have a 1 friend that is a trucker and can help us a lot.
image.png
S.3:Kj called kardel and said "Hello bro, i need your help atm and we will get a 50% each of the payment, the only thing we will do is to deliver some motorcycles like around 15pcs plus with your truck and can we talk at Red Country and bring your Truck asap. and Kardel Agreed. 
image.png
S.4:Kardel And Kj meet somewhere in Red Country and they discussed what will they do about the deliveration, and after that they go to the LV Naval Base to take some motorcycle Supplies that they will deliver to Racetech Baseimage.png

S.5: And after the discussion Kj and Racetech Ironne did a quick phone call and said Racetech needs it asap. so kardel and kj decided to go on the LV Naval Base to take the motorcycle supplies to deliver it Asap.image.png

S.6: And after 30mins of driving, Kj and Kardel got the supplies from LV and they deliver the supplies at Ractech Base. And the three persons are talking each others  about some stories, payment options, and discussion about the motorcycles. image.png

S.7: And after that, Racetech decided to pay to Kardel while kj is doing some stuff. Ironne Payed $500,000.00 for the motorcycles and proffesional fee.image.png?width=1202&height=676

S.8 And after that, Kardel Gives Kj the 50% of the 500k usd discussed on their agreement earlier. and after giving the 50% of the payment from Ironne. Ironne test one of the motorcycle delivered earlier. and said "This is the motorcycle im looking for, good quality, good lights, and no issues even scratch.. I assure you that i will order more Vehichles both of you with a Good and fair Payment options"image.png

This where story ended.

KB32AaN.png

Edited by KarDeL
Put some tags of casts, and some scripts got corruped thats why i put it again :D
  • Like 2