Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
ALT RP with Law Enforcement officer Laciden.

Story: I was driving with a trailer full of bikes to the carshop located in San Fierro. On my way I was stopped by Officer.Laciden, an police officer. He made a routine inspection of the payload and my license/registration. Turned out that one of the bikes was not shown in the system. I was told to talk to my Manager and inspect the payload list more meticulous next time. After my encounter I was back on the road again to complete my task.

Spoiler

ddOrrkd.jpg

VZTpVJH.jpg

Y3dciNt.jpg

Z22zXkW.jpg

0oYzhx3.png

y1qjJNA.jpg

uPRvEmo.jpg

28LT9AF.png

3gTztMn.png

ikOMT14.png

ouNR3r3.png

wHVowSj.png

3EKgbiy.png

sbvzlFj.png

P7SVQrc.png

Special thanks to @Laciden for participating in the RP.

• Like 5

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

ROLEPLAY Title: Cursed delivery, or is it ?

Story:

Spoiler

7:52AM: jiirak got his usual coffee, a pack of cigarettes, and headed to the company to start his day, but he has no Deliveries to make so he's just gonna wait for an order.

8:33AM: as jiirak was smoking his 2nd cigarette, he got a phone call from an unknown number.

mta-screen_2023-07-27_14-51-21.png

mta-screen_2023-07-27_14-51-54.png

-JiiRak: "Hello"

-Caller: "Yeah hello, your supervisor gave me your number, said you're good with delivering stuff and can drive anywhere in los santon, and i really need that right now."

-JiiRak: "yeah alright, what's up?"

-Caller: "i filled my van with these crates and i was about to get going,
but but then i found out the engine was broken and it might take a while to fix so i need you to get your van and come to Ocean Docks-Los Santos asap. my clients will pay you good!" 

-JiiRak: "right! will be there before 9." 

JiiRak then hung up the phone, started his van and got on the road...

8:52AM: JiiRak arrived to his destination, found the unknown guy who called him, infront of the open hood trying to fix his van.

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-08-54.png

the two of them greeted each other and started filling the van with crates, a while after the van is full and is ready to hit the road to Battery Point-San Fierro.

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-09-46.png

10:03AM: in the middle of nowhere a weird noise started to come out of the engine and is getting louder, JiiRak wasn't bothered until the van started to slow down till it stopped completely and wouldn't start again, he popped-up the hood to check his engine, but he didn't know where the problem was, so he reached for his phone to call his company for help, but his phone's battery was dead.

"what a beautifull day" JiiRak said after he gave up and sat in his van...

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-21-29.png

10:14AM: a familiar car in the opposite direction was coming and pulled over near the van, turns out it was JiiRak's old friend, Alexei.

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-21-50.png

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-23-30.png

-Alexei: "JiiRak ma man, it's been a while!" 

-JiiRak: "Alexei, i almost didn't recognize you, you've changed, how are you doing..? where do you live now?" 

-Alexei: "oh i live in San fierro, im a mechanic now and i have my own garage there, just came to los santos to visit and spend few days, i see you got into a trucking company now, good man, but tell me why are you stopped here in the middle of nowhere..?" 

-JiiRak: "i was driving as usual and my van's engine started to make a weird noise, and all the sudden the van stopped and wouldn't start again" 

-Alexei: "don't worry about it man i got tools in my car lemme check it and fix it for you" 

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-24-07.png

...a little while passed by and finally Alexei could fix the van and it's now working fine.

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-25-22.png

-JiiRak: "you're a life saver, Alexei i owe you man.."

-Alexei: "you owe me couple of beers when you get home man, eh?" 

-JiiRak: "haha sure man i'll call you when i finish the job, see you later!" 

mta-screen_2023-07-27_20-33-19.png

11:07AM: Finally, JiiRak arrived to his destination and found the clients waiting for their delivery...JiiRak got paid, clients were satisfied, everyone is happy.

The End~ 

Big thanks to players: CripZ>Happy|HQ and FreshCoffee for help! 

KB32AaN.jpeg

• Like 3

6S5W8bK.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

ROLEPLAY Title: Delivering Motorcycles to Cuban Cars.

Story: I was contracted to transport certain motorcycles to the facilities of cuban cars in SF. Darius was handling my case on arrival and documents were transfered to him.  Trailer was dropped outside their carshop.

Spoiler

03WjWqA.jpg

NAaUeeJ.png

ZwzX22c.png

abrOJ3l.png

w8AzUCl.png

IvuAkjc.png

Big thanks to players: Darius for his assistance in the RP (I am aware that I do not have ALT tag and it was a big miss from me, sorry)

KB32AaN.jpeg

Edited by Oscar
  • Like 4