Closed Organisation  ·  201 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 15/04/2023

It was quite early in the morning, and the sun was about to rise, and suddenly I got a call from a gentleman asking for mechanical assistance at Whetstone. So I grabbed my keys, turned on my tow truck, and approached the gentleman's location at Whetstone as quickly as possible.
75cT4S0.png

I had arrived and saw the man near his truck, so I pulled up behind his vehicle. I spoke to the gentleman and asked him to explain his dilemma. He tells me he was hunting for some wild hog out in the wilderness when he had miscalculated a few of his shots from his rifle and accidentally hit and flattened his tires. I said alright and examined the vehicle, and he, indeed, had flattened his dual rear wheels. I asked if I could tow his truck back to the ALT workshop to make repairs, and he kindly obliged. 
Mylgt4N.png

PznxI2Y.png

cpUsRwg.png

We were off to our main destination, it was a bit tricky driving towards the ALT workshop, but I simply remembered my training, and it was smooth sailing from there.

MuzO0AS.png

We arrived at the ALT workshop, and I told the gentleman it would take a few mins. He said ok and patiently waited aside. I turned off the engine, placed it in park to immobilize it, and raised the vehicle with a car jack in order to do my work. I went over to the tool cabinet, grabbed my impact wrench, and went over to our inventory to grab two new tires and a set of replacement lug bolts for the truck

TtoxysZ.png

XhgdCda.png

KlybUqU.png

Once I had everything in place, it was time to do the real work. I loosened the bolts with my impact wrench and removed them while placing them in a safe place. I took hold of the flat tire with both hands until it slid off the hub. I did the same thing on the other flat tire. Afterward, I attached the new set of tires and slightly tighten the new lug bolts. Once I lowered the truck, I would then completely tighten the lug bolts in place. I then finished it off by adding the right amount of air pressure on all tires.

64bZtXi.png

Gn43Tko.png

I informed the man that the work was done and that his truck's tires won't be a hindrance any longer. He was very thankful and paid for my services very handsomely. I bid him farewell and a very good morning. He hopped on his truck and drove off. Another ALT duty was completed in my book! A happy customer is a returning customer!

M7QFvjR.png

LqQQz8G.png