Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 26/03/2023
Participants: @Mistigun

Story: Today i came early to the garage to clean some mess up in the garage, but it didnt took even 10 minutes or i already heard a horn out of the garage, it was my first costumer of today, which was very relaxed, even tho his engine was making a weird sound, at first i didnt heard anything, but then he started up his engine, and it already gave me headaches. so i decided to take a look into it, and it was pretty mess, so i replaced it with another engine which was like the same color of his car

SS: https://imgur.com/a/wXNwcYc

• Like 1

aJJVCMe.png

undefined_-_Imgur.jpg

Date: 29/03/2023

Story: I got a call from the business on Wednesday letting me know that we have a client who wants to fill up his gas station with fuel. When the crude oil tanker was prepared, The company called me and told me that the crude oil tanker was ready. I hopped in my truck and drove over to the company. I got into the tanker of crude oil in my truck and headed for Los Venturas. As I arrived, the station's owner welcomed me, and his employees filled the fuel tank. after a while, The crude oil tanker  carrying Fuel was emptied and I returned home.

Screenshot:

mta-screen_2023-03-29_03-23-24.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-29_03-26-47.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-29_03-29-08.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-29_03-29-51.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-29_03-30-26.png?width