Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.png?width=755&height=188

undefined_-_Imgur.jpg?width=755&height=1

Date:16/03/20253

Story: In the garage, I was seated. The secretary received a call requesting that we send a client load to his office. I hopped in the truck and made my way to the ALT Center. I parked the truck, brought the shipment and installed it on the truck and went to his office. After hours, I arrived at my destination and I informed the client that his package had arrived. I gave him his load and made my way go back to home.

Screenshots:

mta-screen_2023-03-16_20-55-53.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-16_21-00-36.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-16_21-11-41.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-16_21-13-07.png?width

mta-screen_2023-03-16_21-14-19.png?width

Edited by IroNNe

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 19/03/2023
Participants:  @Linkan

Story: Today i got a call from my friend Linkan over at CubanCars he has recently recieved a promotion and his first job was to  go thru all the inventory documents to see that its all in check and it was not there was several parts missing for upcoming project so he gave me call and printed me a list of parts i went to ALT storage got the parts for him and delivered it to CubanCars HQ in LV.

Spoiler

XnhuNUK.pnggyDpTg6.pngFLBKxn5.pngDQZpU9u.pngRB5zXkK.png

• Like 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 20/03/2023
Participants: @alone

Story: Here I am waiting at my garage. I then got a call from a guy saying that his doors, trunk, and hood is broken and gotta be replaced. I told him to come to my garage so I can fix it. The customer came in 20 minutes. I started with his doors first and replaced it. I then replaced his trunk and his hood. After I was done, the customer was satisfied and payed me 3,000 dollars for everything. 

SS: https://imgur.com/a/z5eMhAW

Edited by koko
  • Like 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 20/03/2023
Participants: @LightSide

Story: Got a call from LightSide saying that his Bike needs a Tire replacement. I was surprised because I did not expect someone to come in with a bike. I told him to come to my garage so I can replace it. Once he came, I removed the old tires and replaced it with the new ones. This took me about 20 minutes. I was then done and the cost was 100 dollars.

SS: https://imgur.com/a/YrcQNjT

• Like 2