Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.pngKB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 01/03/2023
Participants: @satan
Story: It was middle of the day when I got a call from my friend Mr.Satan who's car broke down on his way for a job. I decided to help him and i got in my towtruck and went to help him. After i have took a look on the damage of the car i decided it was best to take it to our mechanic shop. There I looked at the damage at the car and started to fix them. There was damage to the engine, hood and front left door and right door. Once fixed and replaced, i got paid for   the good work and satan  left satisfied with my services.

Spoiler

sJB0kPs.png

u5AZnxf.png

Scp9FZu.png

IblghC7.pngaFUaRdw.pngHJx6tFt.pngR9bdQDH.pngDRy0Ss7.png

Edited by GetAway

spacer.png

participant:Valkie

story: After many months, my truck was starting to drive weirdly. It had many issues with clutch and stuff so I decided to call a TMH and ask for his services, He accepted it and told me to come to his base. I went there an talked with him and he started repairing. In no time the truck was repaired and I agreed to pay a good amount of money to him. He said good bye to me and thanked me for coming.

https://imgur.com/a/hRETq7G

Edited by Valkie