Closed Organisation  ·  194 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 23/02/2023
Participants: @Winter-Soldier

Story: While i was working at the garage today a racer named Winter came by. He wanted to make some modifications to increase his car's horsepower. I suggested to add a V8 and so i did. I got some parts of the old engine uninstalled and got some V8 ones and added them. When i was done i tested the car on the dyno and there was a significant horsepower increase. Afterwards the customer paid me and left happy from the garage.

kPM9zCB.png4CAjUCV.png8I0JQ9V.pngIqvySy4.pnguOZx0xx.png5IAXaM0.pngdA2cjiD.png

• Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Participants: Friction

Story: After receiving a call for a hotring racer that stopped working I run to LVX and met Friction, the car's engine was almost broken and smoke started popping out so I had to bring my towtruck and move it to our repair station to have a closer look. The damage was caused from a wrong service, the pipe connecting fuel to the engine was placed reversed so the fuel was too hot while entering the engine of the car. It took me a while but I managed to fix this and the car is stored and waiting for its owner to come by our building and receive it.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Participants: @ChasinTLSN

Story: I had just started my lunch break and I went to my house in LV to dine. When I saw the truck stopped in the middle of the road. Then I stopped to see what was happening and saw that it was Mr.Chasin he had a flat tire on his truck and asked if he could change it. Then I told him that I would only have to take a new one from the garage in RC. Once I went into the garage RC I took new tires and set her burden to the van. Then I went to him. when I arrived I took the tire and set her changed I told him it would cost about $ 35. He paid me and thanked me. And we left.

yls04Nn.pngewSRwaF.pngceAe2Vf.pngUl6OF5D.pngwAgITAI.pngqNmiO0r.pngwwbZ68q.pngzZaNdvY.png12fQxFr.pngp4bE3F1.pngqi8OGVX.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Participants: Anas, Sanfara

Story: There was a call for mechanic assistant at the strip road and as soon as I reached the spot, police has already been there doing the alcohol test to the driver of the car because he almost crashed his car into a wall sign, after examinating the car's hood I found out that the car's breaks had an issue, the level of the break's liquid was at the bottom so the breaks didn't work. I visited the nearby gas station and got a new set of break's liquid, replaced the old one's in the driver's car and made sure he will remember to check his car's functions next time he starts driving.

1.png

2.png

• Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Participants: Strong

Story: Near La Conca motel, after a military drill, Admiral Strong called me to my personal phone because his military vehicle has been slightly damaged during the training of his new soldiers. As soon as I reached the parking of the motel, I saw the car's bumper being a little bit broken so I managed to get my tools and fix it fast, we arranged a meeting back to our headquarters for next Monday to create a new bumper and make a full-service on the car since it's been overused the past 2 years.

1.png

2.png

• Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Participants: @GetAway, IronNe

Story: A local car dealer had his custom car on sale at LVX and suddendly we had a call about a leak on the bottom side of its trunk. We had to bring our Forklifr to raise the hood and take a closer look at the car's engine and wires. It turned out that the gas pipe was disconnected and we brought the towtruck to lift the car and bring it back to our headquarters. After a while, we replaced the old pipe and had to make a new bumper for the custom car of the dealer. Last step was to test if there is a leak again so we used our gas station where we found out that everything is fine with the car. It's now parked in our headquarters and waiting for the owner to come and take it tommorow early in the morning.

2.png

3.png1.png

3.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Edited by chaplin
  • Thanks 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 27/02/2023
Participants: @Judyes

Story: A man suddenly called me and asked for help because his car was crashed and dmaged so i started to move with my car and went to grab his car in our base so i can fix the issues and  then i went to grab my stuff so i can fix , i have found an issue in the motor and i went down car and saw other issue too so i fixed all it and when i finished it the man was happy and thanked me alot and he went away with it happily.

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-02-27_15-21-42.png?width
mta-screen_2023-02-27_15-22-18.png?widthmta-screen_2023-02-27_15-23-03.png?widthmta-screen_2023-02-27_15-24-32.png?widthmta-screen_2023-02-27_15-25-15.png?widthmta-screen_2023-02-27_15-25-39.png?widthmta-screen_2023-02-27_15-26-47.png?width

• Like 1