Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 03/02/2023
Participants: @Judyes
Story:it was a normal day when i was trucking suddenly i heared a weird noise coming from the engine so i stopped the truck and went to check the engine and when i saw the engine state i knew i had nothing to do since i am not a mechanic so i called an alt mechanic to help me and he came so fast and when he came i told him what happened and he went to check on the engine and fixed it so i thanked him and continued my day trucking

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-41-40.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-41-51.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-42-03.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-43-28.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-43-51.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-44-07.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-46-03.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-46-29.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_19-46-59.png

Edited by daddy_sett

liIiJmq.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

ZeHoDX3.png
During a late night i took the keys to the workshop and unlocked it. Announced that the workshop was open and avaible for Vehicles to come in. After a little while i heard a V8 growling down the street outside, so i ran outside to watch what kind of a car it was as the car enthusiast i am. Ofcourse it was a blasting old Hotknife coming down the road cruising. Hell yeah!
Hplsinj.png
The driver stopped next to me asking if the Shop really was open this late as he heard on the radio. After a while chatting about his car and stuff he considered to come in and get his lights and exhaust manifold leaking fixed. I gladly accepted it and opened the gate for him to cruise in.
L09zdXw.png
I stopped him after the gate and told him to go into the lounge and take something to drink and a coockie to wait meanwhile i work with his car. I jumped into the car and drove it straight into the workshop and up to the lift. Due the car was too low i had to use some wood to drive upon the lift.
Z86E13U.png
I went to the lounge and took a cup off coffe, Cant start working on a car without some coffe heehuh! As i was back to the car i took a tool to check electric wires if their is any cables destroyed not having any signals. After a little checking i noticed there was full power to the light, So i opened up the light and it was no electric goin into the light bulb. So i removed the cables goin into the light and re-wired new ones to the light bulb. After that i removed the old light bulb and put a new one and closed it all back up. 
MEs4M75.png
Ofcourse i took some coffe sip's befor i moved over to the exhaust manifold hehehe.. And i dragged the welder to the lift as i was going to need that to fix these old rusty holes tight again. I started to grind around the holes to remove all the rust and old shit that was on it. After that i looked around to see if i could find any other holes or any bad spots which i did not find luckily enough. So i started the welder up and welded those holes back up tight again so  the car could pass the exhaust inspection.
TwRkuFx.png
As i got done with the car in a whole. I went into the lounge and had a small chat with the customer while i started up the computer for the payment terminal to start up and work. After a min or two everything was up and running and the customer paid gladly and happy as it went so fast, We went out to the shop to his vehicle and he inspected it and was very happy that it all worked out as good as it did and he jumped into his vehicle and drove off... 
mere7IE.png
Another happy customer leaving the ALT Workshop

• Moist 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Date: 06/02/2023
Participants: @Freezy
Story: After a long day of trucking, my truck was getting a bit broken as I had driven it at all forms of terrains. I decided to contact a TMH Mechanic to help me. She agreed and called me the to the base. I went there. The repair started. After that we decided the repair price to be at 1k. I thanked them and went off to my work again.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1M3yLUH

• Like 1