Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Date: 23/11/2022
Participants: [G~T] @Pandashi
Story: At peaceful afternoon in wednesday in San Andreas Red Country ALT Base, an unknown caller called, requested tire parts to be delivered at San Fierro China Town, upon arrival, this lady threatened the delivery guy with her M4 Carbine none that of his knowledge, he is in the lair of the infamous Ghost Triad Gang, Fear of his life the guy complied to her orders and tried to talk his way out telling her about his endeavors and his family to feed, fortunately the lady gang member felt pity and proceeded to normal transaction and gone their ways.

""Compassion is an act of Love"
[s=Oink Me]
https://imgur.com/a/0W3lk13
[/s]

alt text
Date: 24/11/2022
Participants: @daddy_sett
Story: It was a normal afternoon when i was chilling smoking my blunt when out of nowhere i got a phone call from my childhood friend. He was very angry and complaining about his car not working so i get inside my pickup and go to meet him. When i got there i saw there was nothing i could do about it without my working material so i took his car to one of my garages , rolled a blunt for me and him so he can chill and told him he would need to wait at least a week for his car.
[s=] https://imgur.com/a/JTE8jr8[/s]

alt text
Participants: Me And Grg
History: Last Night Grg Call Me And Say Please Deviler a Bikes To MS13 Base so im sleeping i will see his text and go to MS13 Base With My Truck and Bikes And Deliver The Bikes As Soon As Possible i will go to MS13 Base And I Deviler The Bikes To MS13
[s=]alt textalt text[/s]