Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Participants: @Killer & @kden
Date: 01.10.2022
Backstory: [s=]This afternoon, ALT worked on their garage at Red County. I was patroling with him in Famous and we parked at the garage. After a bit of repairs and some work, a customer called me to help him. That was a CDC member that was just driving around in his private vehicle. He parked in the garage, and he explained to me what happened exactly. His car's engine freezes sometimes while he is driving. He opened the hood of the '' and I checked it out.

I saw that the engine is totally fine and there is nothing wrong with it. I saw that the oil tank on the hood was empty of oil. I took it to the warehouse garage to get one oil bottle. I went back to the car and I filled the oil tank. We took the car out of the garage and drove around the neighborhood, and everything worked perfectly.[/s]
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SlGrtrK
alt text

alt text
alt text
Participants: @mike
Date: 01.10.2022
Backstory: [s=]I got a call from Mike, who asked if I could check his car. He told me yesterday that some kiddos were riding bikes and stuff and probably hit the car while he was in the house doing some stuff. I took the request and drove to him to check it out if it was really bad. After my arrival, the condition was kind of bad; the front wasn't really good either. We packed the car at the tower and drove it to the Michelles Garage, where we continued work. fixed the oil levels and the front parts ( spoiler, hood, left rims and the front steering chasis). After the work, I got paid two grand.[/s]
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aWdGgzX
alt text