Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: [s=]While I was reading the newspaper in my ALT base office, I took a phone call from someone who was having car trouble. I got my truck and headed to his location. After some minutes,I saw O|Bob waiting in front of his burrito. I asked him a few questions about the car. He showed me the engine. While I was searching for any problems there,I found that there was a problem with the ECU system. I picked it up and got it in the trush. After that,I went in the back of the garage and got a new one,then went back to the car and I put the new ECU in its place. Next,he told me that there was a strange sound coming from the left door of the car. I checked it and thought that it couldn't be fixed. After that,we did a test with the car on the street. While I was driving the car,I found that there was a strange sound coming from the 2nd gear,so I went back to put in a new one as fast as possible. After I fixed all their problems,we did a DYNO test. I saw that the features are so great. After all that hard work,I gave the keys back to the founder and told him to have a nice day![/s]
Date: 24/08/2022
Participants: @BOB
Screenshots
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: [s=]While I was smoking outside ALT base, I received a call on my personal phone. It appeared that it was one of my oldest friends. He asked me if I could repair his NRG-500 as he would like to participate in the bike race which is happening soon, so I told him to come immediately. When he arrived, I opened the base for him the base.We had a short talk about what he needed exactly, and then I told him to have a seat and take a free drink.
I took the required tools and started fixing it. I started first with changing the rear tire as it had popped due to a crim who was trying to kill him. After that, he asked me to fix the engine cables as they were releasing dark smoke. After that, I invited the customer to come take a look, and he was overjoyed with his new bike. He paid us, and then he took his bike and went away.[/s]
Date: 24/08/2022
Participants: @Skon
Screenshots
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]