Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

I out on the road delivering some goods and i had been driving for 10 hours straight. All of a sudden the world turned black, as my eyes closed. Seconds after my eyes burst open as i hear a huge crash, and my body gets launced forward as i hit a bridge.
I walked out of the truck to see if something were destroyed, and when i left the truck you saw a person on the ground.
I quickly called the ambulance who came to help the injured man, and get him to hospital.
Ones the man was taken care of and transported to the hospital, the police arrived and took me with him to the police station for a talk - which ended with you getting called up to the court payed all the medical bills for that person and eneded up paying 10,000 dorlals fine . The end . alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text RP with @Nevs , Tango and Me

alt text

Type of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 23/06/2022
Participants: @Aprix @Winter-Soldier
Story and screenshots: [s=]
alt text
I thought i'd just do my last delivery of Cuban Oil for the night, headed to Bone County refinery, as it was getting late and my shift was ending.
alt text
It was a beautiful night and i knew that i had a few cans of beer laying around in my refrigerator, so i thought that i'd like to enjoy a couple of them before i went to bed. I decided to put the pedal down to make some time.
alt text
I managed to deliver the Cuban Oil successfully, but there was one thing that i noticed, my engine temperature was high.
alt text
I went to proceed back to the ALT base, to end my shift. I thought the truck would be just fine if i took it slowly and drove carefully. I started hearing hissing noises coming from the engine bay so i slowed down to a complete stop and then white smoke started coming out from the hood.
alt text
I instantly stopped the engine and rushed out with a fire extinguisher to inspect what was going on. Luckily there wasn't a fire but the engine had overheated and i noticed that all of the coolant was gone. I looked under the truck and saw that the coolant was dripping from the front of the truck, went up again to look at it and found out that my radiator hose blew.
alt text
I knew i couldn't drive like this so i called the ALT headquarters, and asked if they could send out someone to help me.
alt text
5 minutes later, our great mechanic Winter-Soldier arrived.
alt text
I explained him the situation and that i needed a tow back to the ALT workshop, and he kindly agreed to help me out here.
alt text
We hooked up my Roadtrain to his towtruck and started heading towards the ALT workshop.
alt text
Luckily it wasn't a long ride to the ALT workshop and we managed to get the Roadtrain towed safely.
alt text
When we got the Roadtrain inside the workshop i explained him that the radiator hose was blown, he searched in the shelves and managed to find a spare hose, which he proceeded to replace. We topped the truck up with coolant and checked for leaks.
alt text
I thanked him for helping me out in a night like this and repairing my truck, now i can finally end my shift.

[/s]
alt text