Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Partcipants: O|Brother|TM - @brotherhoodman
Date: 17/12/2021
Story: I was putting my things away to go home, I was very tired, I made many trips transporting all kinds of loads, from Red County, Las Venturas, San Fierro to Red County. I already wanted to go home. I already had everything so I went to greet my colleagues, until an old friend told me that there was a person asking for me, I had no idea who it was but I thought it could be important, so I made my last effort of the day and went. I grabbed the can that the ALT company gave us and went quickly to there, it was not far, in fact, it was close to our work. There was a person, waiting, with a gun in hand while smoking a cigarette. At first I did not know whether to return or not, but I did not know if he had already seen me arrive so to avoid problems I went. The subject was in a suit, he looked like a businessman, but clearly he was not. I am one of the oldest workers that the ALT company has, apparently this gang believed that I was the most reliable so the guy in the suit forced me to do an illegal job. First he aiming me with a gun and started to check me, after seeing that I did not have any type of weapon he explained to me that he had to take a truck to a very old town, to GT. I think they asked me because to go to that town you have to go through a lot of police checks and since I'm an A LT worker, they already knew me, so they wouldn't stop me. I felt obliged since the guy in the suit was going to accompany me so that I do not do anything stupid. I was very nervous but boot anyway. I went through the first two controls, as I said before, because I was an ALT worker, they didn't stop me. Once I was near the town, I went down a path to avoid other controls, since in Bone County the SAI officers always stop me. Once I arrived there was another person, he looked like a military man, clearly he was waiting for me with another weapon, he was of few words, in fact he did not say a single one since we arrived, it was fast, I just left the truck there and he started to check the truck, to see if nothing was missing. After that I gave him the keys and ran out of fear. I took a taxi to go back to get my things and go home after a strange night.
Screenshots: [s=Here]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text
alt text