Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Participants: @aoxi as ALT, @LidlPegasus as SAI Trooper James_Kinny, @Rieeria as SAFP Police Officer Luciano_Sainz
Date: 12/12/2021
Story: I set out to make my delivery as usual. My delivery was from Los Santos Docks to Las Venturas Airport. After driving for a while, I came across a police turn around on the LS-LV highway. They told me they would do a quick check. Police officer Luciano Sanz from SAFP showed his badge and,
He asked me for my driver's license and identity card to carry out the control. I gave the documents I got from the truck to Police Officer Luciano Sanz and he started the control. Meanwhile, SAI Trooper James Kinny started asking me about the delivery I was carrying, after I gave him information about the cargo I was carrying, I explained that my time was limited and that if I don't arrive on time, I wouldn't be able to get paid. Thank goodness As we were talking about this, Police Officer Luciano Sanz finished the check and said I was clean. After expressing my gratitude to the police officers, I was on my way again and delivered the delivery on time.

Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants: @aoxi as SAFP , @BrokenN as ALT
Date: 12/12/2021
Story: I set up the speed trap on the LS-LV highway according to orders from my commissioners. After about half an hour, as I was getting bored, I caught a truck driver who exceeded the speed limit by 100kmh. I stopped him later and asked him to give me his ID and driver's license. I went back to my car to check his ID and driver's license. According to the information in the SAPD database, there were no such incidents in the trucker's history. If he had been sentenced several times in the past for the same crimes, I would have arrested him. This one time, I wrote a $600 fine according to SAFP's citation and told him to be careful and let him go.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]