All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Participants: @GamerZ450 || NoMouseBandit
History:

:::

Bild Text

^[ GamerZ was waiting in the ALT garage for any upcoming calls or clients who want to repair or tune their Car's, until NoMouseBandit came to him and wanted to tune his Sultan.]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[Then i did show him where he can go and chill until i am done if he wants to stay here, and started thinking of which Bumpers and Color would fit the car. ]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[Then i started demonizing the old Bumpers so I can install new ones. ]

Bild Text

Bild Text
Bild Text

Bild Text

^[When I did demonetize them and did put them away I searched for a Bumper that would look nice on the car and picked the Alien Bumpers ]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[Then I did install the new bumpers very fast without any problems. ]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[Then I did look at which color would look perfect and fits the client and his car, and chose the red color.]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[ Then I took the color out and went to the car.]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[I started to paint the Right front door first and continued painting the entire car. ]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[The last part was the trunk which was very easy to paint because it have a good form. ]

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

^[Then i called the client showed him the car, he liked it so he payed me the money and also gave me a small tip, then he took his car and drove away.]

Bild Text

Bild Text
Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @Pirana

Story: As usual, I have been trucking around in LS and i saw cop behind me ordering me to pull over, so I responded to his call immediately, After a while he came to me and asked me to step out and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 80 mph, anyways he said he will forgive me this time and he gave me a ticket!
ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/rJWyhDC
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @GamerZ450
Story: As usual, I have been trucking around in FC and i saw cop behind me ordering me to pull over, so I responded to his call immediately, After a while he came to me and asked me to step out and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 100 mph, anyways he said he will warn me this time.
ScreenShots:*
https://imgur.com/a/nxxCV7c

alt text