Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay

Participants: @GamerZ450

Story: As usual, I have been trucking around in SF and i saw cop behind me ordering me to pull over, so I responded to his call immediately, After a while he came to me and asked me to step out and told me that I was speeding, but I didn't notice that, he said i was driving around 100mph, anyways he said he will forgive me this time and he gave me a ticket!
ScreenShots
:::

https://imgur.com/a/gkGzd9h

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RP (RolePlay)
Date: 20/08/2021
Participants: @Ovallees
Information/Story: I was in the workshop and a client called me because he had crashed his car in a race! So I went to his location and saw if I could repair it instantly, but the car was too damaged so I had to tow it and take it to the workshop. In the workshop I checked it with the computer, and there I saw what the faults were in the engine and I repaired it instantly, because I just had the spare parts in the workshop. And the client left with pain, but happy to have his car well!
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RP (RolePlay)
Date: 21/08/2021
Participants: @Ovallees
Information/Story: Today I was at work quietly, when a desperate truck driver called me because his truck had a flat tire, he was afraid of being expelled from his job for not delivering the load, he told me that he had punctured the front wheel. So I went quickly and repaired it, but when it was time to charge him the trucker told me that he had no more than $ 700, then I made the decision to reach an arrangement with which he would pay me what he had in hand and that The next time he was going to do me a favor with some loads, and he left quickly and was able to safely deliver the load of his work.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text