All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 26.06.2021
Participations: @alperens
RP details:
It was a normal Thursday, as usual, I was carrying freight between cities. On the road as excited to go home after this delivery., and suddenly the car started to slow down and the car's engine stopped. I couldn't start the engine no matter what I did and after thinking for a long time I thought of calling my friend @alperens who works at Las Venturas. I quickly called @alperens . I said, "My car broke down and I don't know what happened, but my car's engine suddenly stopped and I was stuck on the side of the road. I carrying delivery a Prefab house ", and my friend came quickly in 5-10 minutes and checked my car. Seeing that the gas tank was empty, @alperens took a gas can from his car and added it to my car.
I tied my car to its tow truck and towed it to the nearest gas station, and I bought gas from the gas station.
@alperens I asked how much I would pay and I paid my money. Since I had to set out urgently and deliver the prefabricated house, which was my burden, I set off immediately without talking much. I delivered the cargo and immediately began the journey home. After a tiring and happy day, I went home.
ScreenShots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/wep34Hj

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 26.06.2021
Participations: [MMC]Shadow
Story:

While getting ready to begin his work shift delivering parcels, Dawis received a call. The caller wanted to have a box of goods delivered "under the radar." An alley in Chinatown SF was chosen as the meeting spot. After picking up the package at a warehouse at the location provided by the caller, Dawis was on his way to meet the customer in SF. Upon arrival at the delivery address, Dawis noticed a biker leaning against his van. Dawis was pretty sure it was the caller. After pulling into the alley Dawis greeted the stranger. Dawis opened the cargo compartment of his vehicle and handed the package to the biker. The biker briefly inspected the package and proceeded to place it in his van. As they went for a handshake, the biker thanked Dawis for the delivery.

Screenshots:
alt text

alt text