Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt metni

Participants: N/A
Date: 13.01.2021
History: Miltingary waked up, wear his outfits, he have his breakfast and he take shower. Out of the home, he got into his car, and get way for work. He get her truck and dealed for work, like as ever. And he started to working. But this time, works didn't go well. He accident with her truck and he had to go hospital. Miltingary sleeping in the San Fierro hospital now.
Screenshots:

:::

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

:::

alt text
Participants: @Lou-2
Date: 17.01.2021
History: I was thinking about new projects for All Load Trucking's new deliverying stuffs. Because of we were getting lot's of orders of logs. Winter came and people needs logs for fireplace in villages. We got a call from a San Andreas Medics Doctor.Lou about they needs logs as a lot cause of he is working in a village's small hospital. I was going to contact with who will give me logs. I found him and i got the logs but i was tired cause of it was really hard to find there. I got the logs and i was driving to there. I saw a civilian were asking me for a repair for his car. I told the address and i continued to the job. I went to Tierra Robada's 2th Hospital. I dropped the goods and we did not shake with Mr.Lou because of the corona virus. I mailed him the IBAN for money.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/k7sSSLt