Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay.
Participants: @Zodiac .
Story: I was on my break when I receive a timely call from an old friend. He told me he needs my urgent help because he stayed in the middle of the road. I went looking for him and ran into a complicated job. His car engine was in the shit. I decided to take him to the workshop and check it out better there. Inspecting the engine, I saw his Toothed belt cut off. I gave my comrade two choices to change his Toothed belt or disarm his engine. But the second option was much more expensive and carried away so he decided as soon as he changed his Toothed belt and left it to his fate. I changed his Toothed Belt and he left assaulted to save him from that complicated situation. He paid me and said goodbye to me.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/fpwcn7D.
alt text

alt text
alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 14/11/2020
RP Details:
This is my first day in a company by the name of All Load Trucking, We are not chasing money and popularity, as lots of companies do. Instead, we provide you with high-quality,
let me write you my first day experience, i woke up, kissed my kids and went straight to one of our warehouses at Los Santos to start my number one assignement. As i got in through the gates, my boss man called me and rendered me to transport sevral boxes filled with video games to a warehouse located at Whetstone, he was really kind, he helped me carrying the boxes inside the van and desired me a good luck. Therefore, i stepped inside the vehicle, toggled the GPS and started my driving trip. It was a bright and sunny morning unti it's 7:16PM and the mother of nature has extremely changed, the dark sky was lit up by lightning, dark clouds and pelting rain which led me to reduce my speed and drive very carefully. As i'm leaving a tunnel i spotted a yellow pulled over van on the right side companied by a guy seeking for help and apparently his van's tire was popped distinctly, I pulled over just right behind him, turned off my engine and stepped out of the vehicle moving towards him. We started talking and my thoughts were right, he stepped on a sharp object during the storm which got his tire popped but somehow he wasn't carrying a spare wheel on his van which is actually weird and risky. I didn't really asked
him the reason, I went straightway to put somme traffic cones on the road to alert oncoming vehicles...Like to be honest, i was literally frightened because the fellow road
has no lights on. Thankgod i was carrying all the needed equipements since it's a part of my company's principles, I dragged my spare wheel from my van and we managed to
raise the vehicle with the jack, removed the flat tire and mounted the spare tire on the lug bolts. Eventually, everyone went pretty good, the guy was extraordinarily thankful and appreciating my aid because it seems like he was about to lose his job if he didn't transported the belongings by the night. For me ? It was nothing because I always assume that one day i might be in the same situation. I waved back to him as he's leaving the spot, i went back to my lovely van, stopped by the nearest gas station on my route to refuel and wait for the rain cooldown and lastly i arrived at my destination. Warehouse works welcomed me nicely in there, i drove my van inside the storing place, helped the manager to put the boxes, signed up the the transport contract for the payment and ultimately everything ran smoothly.
Yes, I'm a life saver.
To be continued...

Screenshots :
Warehouse newcomer:

:::

Spoiler Text

First assignement :

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text

Transport route:

Spoiler Text

Spot of the damaged vehicle:

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text

Conversation with the driver:

Spoiler Text

Traffic cones setting:

Spoiler Text

Tire fix:

Spoiler Text

Wishing the driver a safe driving :

Spoiler Text

Fuel station stopby:

Spoiler Text

Destination arrival:

Spoiler Text

Depot garage entrance:

Spoiler Text

Placement of the goods by the help of the manager:

Spoiler Text

alt text
alt text

Date: 15/11/2020
RP details:
Here we go again, This is my second day, I couldn't proceed on my next assignement last night due to the storm which led me to sleep on the warehouse. I woke up, guzzled down a couple cups of coffee, checked the weather report and made sure to stretch for 15 minutes. As i'm leaving the depot walking towards my van my chief called and directed me to drive to our secondary warehouse located at San Fierro to load some boxes. I walked around my van to check if there is a damage before the driveway, stepped inside, adjusted my seat, mirrors, seatbelt check, locked the doors and activated the GPS and started my journey. It's almost 8PM, as soon as I'm entering San Fierro city, traffic patrol at the first entrance of the city pulled me over aside the road. Sheriff approached my window, saluted me and told me they're doing vehicle global check on transportation vehicles. i handed him my van's documents, a proof of insurance including my ID. Therefore, he asked me to step out of my van while other officer unit checks on my van's trunk and eventually everything was okey. I persisted my transportation, I had to stop by a burger restaurant and get myself something to eat. Therefore, I reached the destination, this was my first arrivaled to this warehouse, it was extremly huge and highly guarded, showed my signpost to the security guard front of the gate and welcomed me in. As I have drove through the depot, the chief who is
in charge of the fellow depot was waiting for me, welcomed me nicely and ordered the workers to load multiple boxes into my van and wished me a safe drive.

Screenshots :

Beginning of the journey:

alt text

Starting transport:

Spoiler Text

Traffic pull-over:

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Vehicle check:

Spoiler Text

Resuming transport:

Spoiler Text

Burger restaurant stop-by:

Spoiler Text

Ordering food:

Spoiler Text

Destination arrival:

Spoiler Text

Warehouse entrance:

Spoiler Text

Loading my van by the aid of the workers including the chief:

Spoiler Text

Resuming the following transport:

Spoiler Text

alt text
alt text
Date: 18/11/2020
Participants: @tevz
RP Details: 18 November of 2020,I was smoking in ALT base and I got call from one Jumbo member he said we bought new cabin for our base but we need someone to delivery it can you help us? I said I will be there after 10 minutes.I took our ALT Truck and went to place where they bought cabin we met with Jumbo member and delivery it to their base and I took my payment
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zH6StK1
alt text