All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
ALT Members: @KanoX
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
information/Story: oday I did some of the most difficult jobs for the All Load Trucking Company I was a little nervous because I was on a very dangerous mountain when I started climbing I saw a lot of dangerous curves and detours AND etc. Halfway there I saw half married And I continued But at one point I stopped I called a doctor to check me up The doctor When I was waiting for the doctor I felt bad and fainted Luckily the doctor came right there He did everything he could quickly And came to saving me I was so grateful to the doctor thanks to him I did not die that day.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/60NdDyt
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
ALT Members: @Cristian , @Gonza , @Ceviche , @KanoX
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Information/Story:Mechanic
Screenshots:

:::
We were on patrol and we received a call from a man who had no gas and the truck was a little damaged, we went where the man was
alt text
alt text
The man told me what happened to his truck, he told me that he had run out of gas and someone had run him over and after that he said okay sir, we will take him to repair it.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
We raised the truck on a platform to be able to fix it better, we checked the engine and it had several failures in the battery of the truck, we put a new battery that cost $ 75 etc..
alt text
We repaired the truck and the Lord said thank you gentlemen and left very happy...

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Date: 25/09/2020
Type Of Activity: Mechanic
Participants: @Stallone and @Alessio
Screenshots:
An old friend had asked for my service as a mechanic since he acquired a car, my friend, wanted to tune up the car.
I brought my friend to the company's garage to show him and explain everything that could be implemented in the car.
alt textalt textalt text
He explained to me what color, tires, spoiler, he wanted me to get the result.
alt textalt text
Finally my friend was satisfied with the result and thanked me and went to try his machine

alt text
alt text
alt text