alt text
@chafloque said in Los INKAS Media Archive:

alt text
# 117
Roleplay with: Los Inkas and ALT
Participants: @Bodo420 @chafloque
Date: 23/07/2020
Story + Screenshot(s)
It was late, the businesses that had started in the morning were closing as usual, the money entered our safes and we became more comfortable when we talked about economic comforts.
A good party to say goodbye to the night was about to start, so I began to organize and prepare the essential things so that the meeting was as comfortable as possible, so I realized that only one thing was missing. Over time we ran out of liquor so a large-scale refill was going to be necessary.
That is why after making the purchase, contact my partner Bodo for a home delivery service. I greeted him and picked him up from the building where he worked to pick up the order and thanks to his trucking skills we were able to secure the cargo in the truck and then arrive safely at our house.
Finally, I invited him to go through his good service and I gave him the best pay that can be given, friendship (and money), we said goodbye and finished the business.
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text