alt text
Type Of Activity: refilling ALT refinery to 100%
Date: 05/07/2020
Participants: @Bodo420 . , @Escobar
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5lOWEF0
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Refueling Whole SA gas stations .
Participants: @Bodo420 .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ItGfPh9
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Delivering constructing vehicles .
Participants: @Bodo420 .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/slIz3gg
alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity: Roleplay
Story: Early in the morning, with sun barely peeking above the horison, the farmer James Cole starts his ever-important, yet so familiar, daily routine. The crops are ready to be harvested, but the machinery needs reallocation to a different field. Not wasting his time, the farmer James knows who to call, as he has done so for the past 20 years of his profession. James dials the number for the ALT HQ, and the dispatcher notifies the early bird truckers. The first to pick uppon the task is Dawis, newly gratuated trucker, eager to progress in his field. He swiftly starts the engine of his trusty V8 and heads on down to EasternBoard Farm, to meet up with his client.
Approaching the enterance of the farm, Dawis spots the restless farmer, not wanting to waste a minute to start off the hard working day. The arrangements are made, and the harvesting combine is loaded onto the trailer and ready for its destination in the mountainside farmlands of Whetstone. James wants to accompany the ride. The weather is excellent and the driving conditions are great. On the road James gets to know the new truck driver, saying he has been partnering with ALT for over 20 years, and has seen many new truckers go from inexperienced newbies, to road-hardened professionals. Before they know it, they pass the roadsign pointing to Whetstone, Angel Pine where their destination lies. James points out the place he wants to have his machinery, and himself dropped off.
Uppon their departure-handshake, James reflects on his yet another great experience working with ALT, jokingly noting that he will be expecting Dawis to have a firmer grip on the wheel in a few months, when he will again require the same transporting services.
Participants: Dawis67 @Amineyy
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
Activity: Roleplay
Story: After various trucking tasks earlier in the morning, Dawis was chilling at a burger joint in LV, waiting for a dispatch. Suddenly the phone rings, and Dawis answers the unknown caller. It was a man with an urgent-sounding, raspy voice on the other end of the line. He said he required urgent transportation service. Dawis asked the caller to dial the ALT HQ for a dispatch, but the stranger refused, saying it wasnt an option, but he would pay well. It was lunch break, and Dawis figured he could spare the time as he needed the money. They agreed to meet up at a warehouse at the north end of Las Venturas.
Uppon arriving there Dawis was greeted by two, formally dressed people, a man and a woman. They didnt disclose who they were, just got right onto the business. They said that they had various electronic equipment, computers, that had to be moved to another location. Dawis said that it was no problem, and proceeded to follow them into the warehouse. There were a lot of dusty boxes on the shelves, but the ones that they told to load into my truck seemed clean and untouched. It was suspicious but Dawis knew not to ask questions, especially when he expected to be paid good.
After loading the truck full to the rim, jhe was handed the address on a piece of paper. The man instructed him to drive to the address, where they will be waiting for him.

Uppon the arrival Dawis noted that it seemed to be some kind of gang base, judging by the color-matched cars and emblems on the walls. So far so good. After being granted the access into the property, the truck was parked next to what seemed a small storage location. Dawis was greeted by the same man and woman. After the truck was unloaded, the man reached out for a handshake, and holding in his hand was an envelope (what Dawis assumed was a money envelope). The man noted that he was happy with the service and that Dawis might be hearing from him in the future.

Participants: Dawis67 @Amineyy @Jizzy
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text

alttxt
alttxt
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: I was chilling at the ALT base when suddenly I heard a man say something to me behind the gate. He told me to come closer, so I opened the gate and went to him. He asked for a favor which he would pay for after the job was done. He told me that I would have to deliver some construction vehicles but the catch was that the tires were laced with drugs. I was told to pick the trailer up at RC and deliver it to San Fierro. I accepted because I needed the money. So I started driving to the location and when I got there, I indeed saw the trailer. I loaded it to the back of my truck and started heading towards the destination. When I got there, I saw the same man waiting for me there. I got out and started talking to the man. Suddenly, he pulled a gun on me and told me to unload the trailer and leave. My heart was going fast and I didn't think rationally so I just did everything fast and got out as fast as I came. I was sad that I left without a payment but I was glad that nothing worse happened.
Date: 06/07/2020
Participants: @Dzmo and myself
Screenshots:
alttxt

alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: So tonight, when I was driving in the highway, taking direction to Los Venturas Rockstar working site, I heard some sirens sound coming from behind me, all I had to do is shoting the engine down andwaiting.
Sometime after, A officer came and greeted me, requested from me to step down, anyways I responded and waited a bit there, till he asked for my Identity card and license, I gave them, after that he told me to wait...
Some other officer came, i was kinda mad so I spoke to him with a bad way which made him saying that all what he is doing is related to his job or so, I really did not care. The other offier came and gave me my cards and said that im clear, I was going to go but the federal cop asked if im drunk or no, I responded and said that I drinked something this morning and all... anyways I contined my ride.
Date: 07/07/2020
Participants: @houssam @Jemmyx46 @Ardron @Pika and myself
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text