Closed Organisation  ·  193 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: I was busy in the office, finishing all my filing and paperwork. I then received a call from an old schoolmate, who works on his father's farm. We chatted about the old school days and then he asked me if I could collect some farm vehicles from the docks that he had recently imported from Japan. I collected the vehicles and took them to his farm, where he was harvesting. We had a small chat after which he signed the documents and paid me, after which I left.
Date: 30/06/2020
Participants: @Gladius
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JxhXTTK
alt text

alt text
alt text
Story: While I was delivering the goods I received a call from the manager that I will be delivering the commodity outside the country after it I summit called the Los Santos Airport to prepare a plane to transport the goods . after a few days I received a message from the pilot Garcia and we dealt with this task and we successfully completed it
Date: 02/07/2020
Participants: @J-Garcia
Screenshots: :::

alt text
alt text

:::

alt text

alt text
alt text
Story: this morning I was sitting in my office until i received a call from my old architect friend Joaquin Garcia, I was a bit busy so I asked from him to come to my office so we can have a talk in the next morning he showed at my office and talked to me about his new project at LV quarry which requires almost 5 years to be finished so he wanted from me to get him a caravan's so his workers can take a rest or sleep the night there and I helped him in that I directly contacted someone who has what my friend want and went to him taking my trucker I arrived and took the caravan and headed to my friend project place.
Participants: @J-Garcia
Screenshots: :::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity : Roleplay
Story: It was in the morning when i got an urgent call from a farmer in Flint country Called Mr.Versace . After greeting each other requested a Harvesting Vehicle and a small tractor from All Load Trucking service . Later that day i brought him the vehicles he requested at his farm in flint country , after long analyzing to both vehicles he decided to buy both of them and paid 20000$ cash (after discount on charging fees) . i left both vehicles at a corner at his farm as he told me his men will take care of the rest . we shaked our hands at last wishing him good luck with his work and life .
Participants: @Versace
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IDuz0sl
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity : Roleplay
Story: At the early morning , while i was reading the newspaper i saw an advertisement , it said "more constructing vehicles needed for a new building spot at LV" so i immediately called them and asked them what type of vehicles they exactly wanted for their new building spot they said "a dozer and a cement vehicle, we already bought from the factory but we need someone to bring them to us " i drove my truck to the factory loaded the 2 vehicles and went to the constructing spot where i met the customer , we greeted each other and decided how much the delivery money would be . after that the company supervisor paid me the money (cash) asking me to leave them inside the building spot . After the i left him wishing him good luck with his stuff .
Date: 03/07/2020
Participants: @Versace
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/vvYfel9
alt text

alt text
alt text
Roleplay type: "Deliveries for SA Airports"
Story: A normal day i woke up, got dressed and went to work. I was checking my truck to see if everything is alright, where i got a call from our CEO. He told me about the job that i needed to do today. He sent me the directions and more informations on my email. I am delivering today, airplanes and helicopters. After checking my truck, i started moving towards Las Venturas Airport where i needed to pick up my first trailer for the day. It was a nice sunny day, picked up dodo's from LV Airport and needed to deliver them to SF Airport. After arriving there, i picked up a trailer with stunt planes that i needed to deliver them to Abandoned Airport. It wasn't that hard today, because only thing im doing outside the truck is unplugging the trailer and plugging the new one. Finally arrived at the abandoned airport, driving thru tight streets with a big trailer full of planes it's a tough thing. And finally the last delivery for the day, with starting point from abandoned airport to Los Santos Airport with Mavericks on the back of my truck. After finish i went back to our HQ in Red County.
People who attended: n/a
Screens: Click here
alt text

alttxt
alttxt
Story: It was a normal, busy day for me. I was doing smaller deliveries until I received a call. A man told me to deliver a portable cabin on top of Mount Chiliad. The delivery was supposed to be quick since they were doing construction there. I agreed, since the payment was sweet. I took my truck, loaded the cabin and headed on my way. The way there was difficult and as soon as I made it to the mountain I was unsure if I should go for it or not. But I decided to do it. Luckily, I made it to the top and dropped the cabin at the other cabins. I was told that the payment would be sent over in a couple of days. I headed back home to rest.
Date: 04/07/2020
Participants: Myself
Screenshots:
alttxt

alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt

alt text
alt text
Roleplay type: "Favor for a friend"
Story: I was working on small things in our garage in Red County, where i heard my phone gets a notification. I opened it and saw that i got a email from our manager for a new job, and its this evening. My job was to drive the truck with the construction objects, to San Fierro working area. I accepted the job and started heading to San Fierro. When i got there i helped the worker to unload the steal, where we started talking about. He told me that he needs another material to finish his work, but the material is missing. I wanted to help him some how, and we talked abit to find a solution for the problem. He told me that, he will contact a business man in SF, from where i need to load the new trailer with the needed material. I accepted the deal, also i will get a bit cash more. So i went attached the trailer and delivered it to the worker. He was happy about it, that he can finish his work. I got paid, and went home to take a rest.
People who attended: @WenDo
Screens: Click here
alt text