Closed Organisation  ·  194 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

Type Of RolePlay: Mechanic
Information about RolePlay: I was in ALT's Garage while my phone rings, there was an San Andreas citizen requestings our mechanic service because he just crashed in to a traffic sign because he was tired and falled on sleep while driving.

I picked up the towntruck and went to the car's position to check what we could solve there. He just broke the bumper and with the impact he broke the starter engine.

It's an curious fact about the Sultan, the starter engine isn't well covered, It is just in front and if you just crash with the car's front you can break it for an easy way.

Well, I did not tried to turn on the car with the eletric cables,(the crocodiles), because the car needed to get a new starter engine so I just lifted the car with the towntruck crane and moved it to ALT's Garage.

Once we arrived on the garage, the citizen was chilling and waiting in our waiting room, whatching some TV and eating pizza.

I've done a diagnostic test to take sure if nothing more had broken with the colision and just changed the starter engine for a new one.

I'm development a new cover for the starter engines in Sultan's hood, to avoid more that kind of problems with an simple colision, neither the airbags were shooted...

When the service was completed, the cliente tried to turn on the engine and It was fine.

One more sucessfull job done today.

Thanks for choosing ALT's services. Feel free to contact us anytime !

Participants: @Flippy10 @Pika

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/TEn693i

alttxt
alttxt
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Story: It was like any ordinary day, filled with trucking and driving around. I had just refueled my truck and i noticed that the engine was making an odd sound. I felt that I had to get my truck checked out. I slowly drove my truck to the garage of ALT's base and called up a fellow mechanic who worked for ALT as well. He agreed on helping me and I thanked him. He arrived and I told him all the events that had occured before and after the "weird engine sounds". It took an hour before he could identify the problem and an another hour to fix it. He later told me that it was no big deal, he just had to do some tweaks to the engine and that overall, everything should've been fine. I thanked him once again and went on with my job.
Date: 02/06/2020
Participants: @Zodiyac and @Flippy10
Screenshots:
alttxt

:::

alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt
alttxt

:::

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay With @Cuban-Cars Mechanics .
Story: It Was a hard working day for my poor van as i had been driving it non-stop for 6 hours , then when i lost my concentration for a moment at LS-LV Highway , i had a bad crash into the bridge fence which almost destroyed the frontier of the car . Luckily , I knew that my friends from Cuban Cars have a garage nearby so i went there with my poor half-destroyed van . After reaching there we greeted each others and also luckily my friends had the exact tools & equipment to move a step forward towards fixing my Burrito . So after deep checking there was no leak from the fuel tank , many parts of the engine were half-destroyed and one of the tires had half the required amount of Nitrogen . After 34 Minutes everything was replaced and fixed , i paid my friends for the new parts for my engine and the New tire , then shaked our hands and left with my van to continue delivering stuff from LV to LS .
Date: 04/06/2020
Participants: @baphomet , @Leonard , @Stoner
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bw5MKuO
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Trucking and Mechanic
Date: 05.06.2020
Information: Filling ALT refinery to 100%, delivering fuel around LS and repairing cars al around San Andreas
Participants: @ALIJR007
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/phaJeBH
alt text